Okay

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Danacovert82

Banned
May 18, 2015
237
2
0
44
Now that I'm done talking about televangelists, how's it going? I'm doing good. It's hotter than the blazes of hell and damnation here. Sorry, I just had to say that. Tell me how it's going for you guys? I'm doing good. Nothing going on. Just sitting home thinking. About what? Not much. Maybe what I should do. Take my dogs out soon. Then what? Laundry. Gotta do it. I always feel accomplished when I do something. I'm gonna mow tomorrow. That is if it doesn't rain. Other than that, I'm doing good. Anyway...