On a new note all heck is going to break loose !!!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

jenniferand2

Mar 19, 2016
My daughter say my husband not treat me so nice and basically yelled at me once again for making a comment This time she texted my mother and said too my mother she wants to get me out of this house forever..... So now I have my daughter telling my mother this stuff so my mother will be riding my butt. But also my daughter is now going to worry about me. Now things are all upside down.. I was trying to get a plan in motion but her telling my mom will upset the apple cart.... Lord help me... I now she did this out of concern for me sounding the alarm with my mother but she is still young enough she does not really get the concept of how difficult it is to just pack up and leave an abusive person and suchhhh. sorry ya all I am just in need of prayers please now.. I am typing this out fast as I do not want him to come in and see it on the t.v. screen.. I have had laptop plugginto t.v. for a while but now it will have to go back to phone mode.. God Bless you all

D

Depleted

I spent months worrying about Dad while hubby was recovering. (Dad was downright postal with his dementia at the same time hubby was sedated after the heart attack, but before the surgery to fix his valve.) I had no idea when I should tell hubby about Dad, and worried that it would make him feel bad and then it would take longer for him to recover.

Funny thing. When I did tell him, a weight was lifted off my shoulders, and I have no idea where it went, because hubby knew it was bad before, so he was just relieved it was over. (And by over, I mean Dad willingly went into detox before being put into a nursing home that specializes in dementia. If Dad wasn't willing, then he'd still be literally rotting in a home rotting around him too. That was a huge miracle that he became willing.) All that worrying on how to take care of hubby left me exhausted, and of all people to help me to cope, it was hubby who helped the most. (And just by listening and being relieved too.)

Sometimes we have to rely on people we think we need to take care of. Like it or not, now that your daughter knows, that's a good thing. AND that she wants you out of there instead of taking her Dad's side on this is huge! AND a very good thing. You're officially fretting because God answered your prayers in a way you feared he might not. You were worried she'd side with him. Now you know you don't have to worry about that. And, obviously, this answers how important it was for her to leave her grandmother's house in a hurry. Not quite as important as she thinks you getting out is. That too is really good news.

This is good news. Not bad! Sure, she's young and impulsive, but that's good too. She just offered to be on your side whether you want it or not. And you do want it. She's old enough to help. Let her. She'll recover. The beauty of youth does that. At least she can give you moral support. That was the relief I got from hubby that I worried about, but it too is good.

And now your mother is going to ride you? I get that might not be a good thing, however that you just got two answers from God that you actually wanted, even if it didn't happen the way you expected, I wouldn't be surprised to hear not that your mom riding you didn't end up helping you get out too.

It seems to be putting the impetus on GET OUT! Meanwhile, since he's acting all humble for now, if he gets an ear full from MIL, it might make him even more bearable until you can get out. That's a very special trait many MIL's offer even when no one wants it. lol

I see where your daughter gets her stubborn streak. Good. As stubborn as you are, you can use her extra heaping of even-more-stubborn, and you get a side of "whew! I'm no longer carrying this alone."

So, you may hate it, but I see this as good news.

B

Bee4Shine

Are you safe? Is your daughter safe? I am sorry you are in this crisis. It is never right to abuse someone. There is help and hope. I know you are scared and worried, but you need to find someone who can help you. If your daughter, young as she is, sees the need to communicate with her grandma, than we know there is an issue, that needs to be solved.

Here are some resources:
National Organization for Victim Assistance (NOVA): , 24-hour crisis hotline 800/879-6682.
The Emotionally Destructive Relationship
LeslieVernick.com (encouragement for victims of emotional/verbal abuse)
Parents Anonymous: http://parentsanonymous.orttp://www.lifeskillsintl.org/g/PDF on Domestic Violence

Call this number for a free counseling call with a Christian Licensed Counselor: 855-382-5433

Please be safe sweet mama!

jenniferand2

Mar 19, 2016
Yes we are ok it was a small thing. I know my daughter is wanting what is beat for me for that I love. Her. My mother I know won't. Speak to me about this she will just talk to everyone but me about my situation. I am still trying to get a plan in motion as. It. Is the holidays. And I am broke. I get some money in Feb I was planning on using to get me situated and the plan in motion. It will be difficult. I

JosephsDreams

Dec 31, 2015
My downstairs guest bedroom is vacant. My two girls tell me they are tired of frozen and vegan foods. You can stay here for free if you occasionally cook for them

jenniferand2

Mar 19, 2016
AWwww thank you I have two dogs a 16 year old child that have to come with me the child is not all the time there

JosephsDreams

Dec 31, 2015
I'm dog tired of dogs. Had a scrap yard for decades. Literally took care of and raised and loved dozens of dogs in that time. I loved dogs then, and love dogs now. But I'm done with pets.
Humans who don't shed are fine with me.

jenniferand2

Mar 19, 2016
I'm dog tired of dogs. Had a scrap yard for decades. Literally took care of and raised and loved dozens of dogs in that time. I loved dogs then, and love dogs now. But I'm done with pets.
Humans who don't shed are fine with me.
ahhhh got to love my labs i can not leave them for the world they are my babies...

jenniferand2

Mar 19, 2016
why are my photos not working in here ughhhhhhh well the link above is them..

W

workinprogress

I just read your other thread, that your struggling financially because your money goes to your mom... can you move in with her and your daughter?

jenniferand2

Mar 19, 2016
I just read your other thread, that your struggling financially because your money goes to your mom... can you move in with her and your daughter?
noooooooooooooooooo I can't my mother and I do not get long well at all except to be civil..

W

workinprogress

lol what a struggle! hope things improve for you soon :(

Feb 28, 2016
Joseph Dreams,

you are a dream to make such an offer in Love and concern...

in most of these situations, we have discovered a commonality, mostly both parties share guilt of some kind,
and of course the kids get caught in the middle, one way or the other...and it seems to them that no one'
really cares about their aching hearts or even offer a remedy to ease their precious minds...their childish
guilt just keeps growing and growing along with the ever present building-up of tension, which of course
leads so many to 'self-medicate', to try and find some kind of relief or comfort, which no family member
can or will offer, for most family members have never found any remedy for their own aches and pains
from when they were growing-up! 'a vicious cycle'...

a no win situation unless one of the parents puts the well-being of the family before themselves...
how often does this happen? :rolleyes: not very...it's just one of the many worldly cycles that never seems to
end or have a solution to...because, Christ is not even in the 'big-picture', much less the little one...
if He were, then positive, healthful, helpful situations would be available for those who pray for them
in Faith and sincerity and hopeful prayer...the writing is on the wall so many, many, times...

Christ's Love is sacrifice, without counting, without weight, without self-indulgence, without debate...
something we must all strive for no matter what, else what have we got, or what have we accomplished in our lives,
if we cannot even have unity in our immediate family??? take a look around you, how many Godly marriages
do you see today?

sadly to say, in our lives right now, we can see none in the people we know...

PS. 70:4.
Let all those that seek Thee rejoice and be glad in Thee: and let such as love Thy salvation say continually,
Let God be magnified.

Last edited:

jenniferand2

Mar 19, 2016
Oh my don't get me wrong I care and have cared. More then anyone would ever know. I have not and will not ever give up on my kids. They both have been hurt greatly by my mom and her family. They were so bold and stuck. Up I was not even to be alone with them ever

They also listened in on my phone calls I didn't feel comfortable saying anything much to them because. They would. Twist and use what I said against. Me. I got no free time with my girls until around. 2009 by then they were brain washed against. Me God and everything. And full of anger. They. Still suffer from what happened. The whole time I prayed and begged God for. Me to get them back so I could start repairing the pain. They had gone through now they are so old and so hurt. And. Angry. But I can not force them to get help I can only try to keep them in my prayers and love them and try. To help as best as I can