On the road again...Whittier, CA

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Oct 7, 2011
I am well into the second leg of the Whirlwind West Coast Tour ofthe musical I am doing. I am exhausted. I once thought touring around the country and staying in a different hotel every night would be awesome!! All I really want to do is go to my home and curl up in my bed, read a book, and go to sleep in relative peace and quiet.

The worst part of the tour so far isn't the hotels, though. It's all the inter-personal conflicts among the cast and crew. It's hard to stay out of it when the ring-leader of the "I hate the stage manager!" club is your tour roommate. Power struggles ain't pretty ladies and gentlemen. :/

Attachments

L

libertygirl

I love musicals! Are you part of the cast? What musical is it? :)

Oct 7, 2011
I am part of the cast. I don't want to list the name here in case any of them search the web and happen upon this post :D

Jul 25, 2005
Well, power struggles are the norm when you are in what was ostensibly Richard Nixon's Hometown. He was an actor there too! Ohhh so much win in your post, Bridget.