T
tinamaria
Guest
There are times when we get confused about making decisions. Is it gonna be worth it? Is this the right timing? Sometimes, we’re having doubts on ourselves about making a bold step. Am I good enough? What if I fail? What if I don’t make it?
This is so true to each and everyone of us. We always come to a point, where we are not sure of our future. Afraid of bad things to happen and scared of simply losing.
I was in that situation lately, I cried most of the time. Coz I don’t know if I’m going to review for my board exam or not. It is the hardest decision I’ll make. What If I don’t pass? What about the expenses? What are they going to say? They are expecting so much from me…
We’re born in a performance-based world, where we have to show that we are good of something in order to fit in this existence.
My life has been like that for the last 22 years of my breathing. I lived under pressure in the eyes of my relatives and been trying to prove to my father that I can live without him. But that kind of thinking didn’t give me freedom at all, though I graduated with flying colours and got some decent awards, I feel that I still have to prove something. Now, I’m facing the biggest turning point of my life which is my board exam. I tried asking those questions myself, my parents can’t even comfort me… It was a huge emotional hurricane coz I don’t have answers to those questions. I started doubting myself and my capability…
So, I tried reading my bible, inspirational books and even asked my friend for counseling.
After all the emotional distress, I got a perfect answer… TRUST GOD! Those two big bold words ended my insanity. I felt sorry for myself coz I forgot to hold on and look back to his promises. God is my great Provider and Father. He created me so I’m good enough to achieve everything.
Once again, I was reminded about God’s perspective of my life. I came back to my senses that I just have to listen to His voice, obey, take the first step of faith and let Him do the rest.
Just as He promised stated in Jeremiah 29:11…
For I know the plans I have for you, “declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
The next day, all of His provisions came. It’s like everything is going smoothly in his plans, not mine. I can tell He’s moving in my life and I realized that I just have to let Him take the lead. I even asked for impossible signs and He gave me the word “yes”.
Sometimes, with all the intimidations around us we often forgot who should we turn to in time of needs. We often rely on our own ability to succeed in life. Isn’t it great to reach our dreams with our Dad guiding us coz for sure we will have contentment in life. Many rich people can’t find happiness and joy in their luxurious lives. Many people feels empty despite of their overflowing money and fame. But being a smack dab in the middle of God’s will is more satisfying than having a Ferrari, a grand mansion, a billion dollar account, coz being in His will brings contentment and unlimited source of different aspects in our lives.
The next time I feel low, I’ll just remind myself. “Hey! You’re the princess of God, you can do anything to make Him proud”.
This is so true to each and everyone of us. We always come to a point, where we are not sure of our future. Afraid of bad things to happen and scared of simply losing.
I was in that situation lately, I cried most of the time. Coz I don’t know if I’m going to review for my board exam or not. It is the hardest decision I’ll make. What If I don’t pass? What about the expenses? What are they going to say? They are expecting so much from me…
We’re born in a performance-based world, where we have to show that we are good of something in order to fit in this existence.
My life has been like that for the last 22 years of my breathing. I lived under pressure in the eyes of my relatives and been trying to prove to my father that I can live without him. But that kind of thinking didn’t give me freedom at all, though I graduated with flying colours and got some decent awards, I feel that I still have to prove something. Now, I’m facing the biggest turning point of my life which is my board exam. I tried asking those questions myself, my parents can’t even comfort me… It was a huge emotional hurricane coz I don’t have answers to those questions. I started doubting myself and my capability…
So, I tried reading my bible, inspirational books and even asked my friend for counseling.
After all the emotional distress, I got a perfect answer… TRUST GOD! Those two big bold words ended my insanity. I felt sorry for myself coz I forgot to hold on and look back to his promises. God is my great Provider and Father. He created me so I’m good enough to achieve everything.
Once again, I was reminded about God’s perspective of my life. I came back to my senses that I just have to listen to His voice, obey, take the first step of faith and let Him do the rest.
Just as He promised stated in Jeremiah 29:11…
For I know the plans I have for you, “declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
The next day, all of His provisions came. It’s like everything is going smoothly in his plans, not mine. I can tell He’s moving in my life and I realized that I just have to let Him take the lead. I even asked for impossible signs and He gave me the word “yes”.
Sometimes, with all the intimidations around us we often forgot who should we turn to in time of needs. We often rely on our own ability to succeed in life. Isn’t it great to reach our dreams with our Dad guiding us coz for sure we will have contentment in life. Many rich people can’t find happiness and joy in their luxurious lives. Many people feels empty despite of their overflowing money and fame. But being a smack dab in the middle of God’s will is more satisfying than having a Ferrari, a grand mansion, a billion dollar account, coz being in His will brings contentment and unlimited source of different aspects in our lives.
The next time I feel low, I’ll just remind myself. “Hey! You’re the princess of God, you can do anything to make Him proud”.