One crying in the wilderness!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 11, 2012
One crying in the wilderness!

Repent, repent, and you shall live, Jesus is calling, and has much to give!
Don't confess, admit, or shed a tear, but repent, forsake, with great humility and fear!
Jesus came to share His love, by calling His creation to stop sinning, and seek Him above!
The message is simple, but this message is lost, crucify your flesh with Christ and count the great cost!
Jesus mercy is patient and long, but do not test Him, and forsake all that is wrong!
Come one come all, the door is still there, don't wait till tomorrow, lest you fall into the snare!
Without repentance and faith proven by deeds, many will be lost unless they take heed!
So repent, repent, as the John the Baptist made clear, but many will ignore this refusing to hear!
So listen to these words, and open your heart, the truth is near, and able to give you a brand new start!
Tommy
6-16-12

J

jkalyna

:) YEP THE HOLY SPIRIT BRINGS COVICTION, IF SOMETHING ISN'T RIGHT, TO REPENT. THERE'S A LOT SAID ABOUT THE HOLY SPIRIT, FIRST HE ABIDES WITHIN US, WITH US, AND HELPS US. JESUS SAID I LEAVE THE HOLY SPIRIT WITH YOU. I KNOW A PASTOR WHO STARTED HIS CHURCH WITH ONLY 100 MEMBERS, TRYING EVERYTHING TO DO IN HIS OWN HUMAN STRENGT. WHEN IT DIDN'T WORK, HE MADE THE HOLY SPIRIT HIS PARTNER, AND NOW HE HAS THE LARGEST CHURCH IN THE WORLD. YONNGI CHO, FULL GOSPEL YOIDO CHURCH IN SOUTH KOREA. HE TALKS TO THE HOLY SPIRIT, WHY NOT HES WITH US IN US, AND HELPS US. IT'S PART OF REPENTANCE. :)

O

OFM

i 2 totally fully agree nice sharing b blessed allways amen....