P
Princess_Keziah
Guest
Verse: Jeremiah 29:13 (NLT)
" If you look for me wholeheartedly, you will find me."
- I can never boast my for the Lord because in the first place it's not perfect. It has failures and a bunch of lapses too. But who cares, it's not about me anyway, it's all about HIM and HIS love for me and for you that matters most!
Though I cannot boast my love for HIM and I'll never will, but I can definitely boast HIS love for me and for all of us. That all may see and testify how enormous God's love is. And what makes it enormous? It's total divine perfection that makes it enormous. See the beauty of HIS love in every way if you'll only open your heart. And you will surely find it!
-Be blessed!
#BlessedToBeABlessing
" If you look for me wholeheartedly, you will find me."
- I can never boast my for the Lord because in the first place it's not perfect. It has failures and a bunch of lapses too. But who cares, it's not about me anyway, it's all about HIM and HIS love for me and for you that matters most!
Though I cannot boast my love for HIM and I'll never will, but I can definitely boast HIS love for me and for all of us. That all may see and testify how enormous God's love is. And what makes it enormous? It's total divine perfection that makes it enormous. See the beauty of HIS love in every way if you'll only open your heart. And you will surely find it!
-Be blessed!
#BlessedToBeABlessing