one of my team members has spirits of killing every one month before christmas

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

deyby

one of the organisations girl..was raped by her sisters husband,,,she was later tested positive,,but managed to give birth to ababy boy of now 6months......whenever we go to church she starts screaming,,,,,,and spirits talk out loud to let her go ........today when we were discussing,,she started telling me how she grew up killing people and babies,she confessed that she grew up into that culture,,,but she nolonger stays in the village so she feels blood is demanding....she says she is tired of the culture.,,, she is telling me i should take the son for she feels abuden of killing himm

PLEASE FRIENDS GIVE ME ADVISE AND PRAY FOR HER..

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying and commanding now! in Jesus Christ is Lord come in the flesh! for every evil spirit to leave her now and never to return to torment or afflict her or any other again in Jesus Christ is Lord come in the flesh!

I will continue to pray for her, you and her baby in Jesus Christ is Lord come in the flesh!

God bless
pickles

P

psychomom

deyby, I pray for her and also for you!

Father, thank you for your hand on deyby, and on this situation. I ask you to show yourself strong on behalf of deyby, this mother, and her baby boy. Protect them, and intervene in the life of the mother. I ask this in the name of Jesus, who has defeated death. Amen

blessings ~ellie

Feb 16, 2011
Maybe she is lieing about being rapped if she is possessed or really a murderer. She needs the demon cast out and needs to get saved. I would not do any buisness with her; it could be tricky.

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
I suggest you go with her to a bible believing, faith based pastor and tell him/her about this or you can get a strong christian to pray with you and cast those demons out. I will keep you guys in my prayer. God bless

L

Livi94

I'll be praying you her, her son, other around her, and you as well <3
God Bless

~Olivia

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011
I would suggest definitely getting the child into a safe place. She really needs help...is your church (pastor?) able to help her? Get your Christian friends together and pray for her with her present. Any professional help you can find for her would be good.