One small step for man, one giant leap for me....

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Cherries

Senior Member
Feb 21, 2007
477
9
18
Hi everyone!

As you all have read from my past blogs I am starting over somewhere new and conquering new challenges to further improve my life and letting God lead me every step of the way. Recently I was looking for better work and one of my big problems is not having a drivers license. I am 26 and its sad to say that I never got a drivers license but its true. Where I lived I didn't really need one but here where I am now you cannot go by without driving. Driving does make me anxious and I didn't think I would get a drivers License anytime soon...

But our God is a great God and I have a drivers license now! I praise God for leading me in the right direction and for always bringing me to great heights! For silencing the doubtful voices in my head and for giving me the strength and wisdom to stay determined no matter what obstacles I face. Next is a better job and a car. Little by little I will be in a far better place than I have ever been before. Jesus is so good to me for all that He does even when it feels like I am stuck. Lord I love you and this victory I give you all the Praise and Glory!



Philippians 4:6
Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done.
 
Lenardzw;bt20307 said:
I got mine a lot later than 26.

it happens! I've known people who got theirs close to 40 and someone after 40. If i would've kept living in Massachusetts I probably would not have had one for a very Very long time if at all. Here you cant get away without one. Even jobs require you to have a drivers license before you apply. It really pushed me to get it.