one tru fac. r they one in tha same

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

mrb29678

Since they begin of recorded history no matter what you believe or not believe the one thing we know is tht man has always claim to have seen thangs com from tha sky. Back n tha day ther were a lot of angel claims, today ther are a lot of claims of ufo. R they one in same?

stefen

Jun 14, 2013
There were lots of verses which gives us blurr idea on how angles looks like, in balam's donkey, Gideon's life, Michael, Gabriel.. etc..

But UFO's are totally different, which is termed as living creatures from other planets or from other galaxies. There is no way link between angels and UFO's.

Thanks.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Do you know what I think? I do not believe in aliens, but I do believe Demons can disguise themselves as aliens to fool mankind. Seems like the perfect distraction to keep us from looking to God don't you think? Mankind has always been looking to the heavens but not for the right thing. Instead of people searching high and low for God, we got people claiming to have seen an alien and then searches their entire lives trying to find them and prove themselves not crazy. All they ever think about and dream about are the aliens that so totally exist man.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Also bigfoot, and that snow bigfoot these are things to be avoided as they are not real, never have been proven real and never will. I find it very hard to believe I huge furry manlike thing is that quick and hard to find. Ghosts I am not sure about, I have heard and seen ghosts but for all I know they could be demons disguised. My house is literally haunted, not kidding. Although mostly they just pull pranks and mess with stuff, but every now and then in my sisters closet( her room is the hot spot) there is a cold presence. But they don't go in my room anymore as the holy spirit is flowing all over my room all the time. My room is sort of God and my sanctuary and is where my entire faith has built

K

kenisyes

We only use 5% of our brain. You have got to wonder what other parallel "worlds" we could see if we'd let the 95% kick in. Just look at what bumble bees can see just with being able to see the ultraviolet spectrum, or what dogs or whales can hear at the ends of the sound spectrum beyond our hearing. It's these other things that cause most of what we see in the skies, as our brains kick in once in a while, but find no social reason to stay kicked in.

Blain, Bigfoot is probably what is left over of Goliath's descendants. Ghosts are the procuct of energy in our bodies that transfers to the surrounding environment. The reason your room is different, is because the energy God has trained you to have for life has replaced what used to be there. This is why we bless new homes when we move in.

Dec 19, 2009
Since they begin of recorded history no matter what you believe or not believe the one thing we know is tht man has always claim to have seen thangs com from tha sky. Back n tha day ther were a lot of angel claims, today ther are a lot of claims of ufo. R they one in same?
No, I don't think they are the same. Angels and UFOs are much different.

M

mrb29678

how can u just say. That was along time ago n where reading translations. The bible states the return of the falling angels. Fallen angels dnt come in the name of god. They lie to man. Many ancient civs have reports of sky biens who taught them beliefs that were not of god and christ.

Dec 19, 2009
how can u just say. That was along time ago n where reading translations. The bible states the return of the falling angels. Fallen angels dnt come in the name of god. They lie to man. Many ancient civs have reports of sky biens who taught them beliefs that were not of god and christ.
I’m not much of a believer in UFOs. The distance between earth and the nearest planet is so huge, it seems almost impossible for people to travel from one planet to another in the course of a lifetime.

M

mrb29678

But angels r not humans. Man is not of a higher power. We only try n try to be godlike. That's why we space travel. A lot Reports in bible make a point to let you know thangs ascended and decended frm tha sky. Callin falling angels aliens to me its a good trick by satan n his followers to decieve man, so we will not know who they are.

Dec 19, 2009
But angels r not humans. Man is not of a higher power. We only try n try to be godlike. That's why we space travel. A lot Reports in bible make a point to let you know thangs ascended and decended frm tha sky. Callin falling angels aliens to me its a good trick by satan n his followers to decieve man, so we will not know who they are.

Sometimes I think angels ARE human beings, human beings who obey the entire law. Does anything in the Bible say that angels are NOT human beings?

M

mrb29678

Can't say it does. But Ido know it explains hw ther not lik humans