One World Currency

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lil_warrior

ok, so idk who's been watching Fox News on 3/27/09. If you haven't let me tell u about it.
ok, here's the thing. lots of people said the Amero (world currency) was a lie. if it is, then why is everyone talking about including the US into the one world currency. That's the official word. or words: world currency.​

Those who say one world currency is far from this present day, OPEN YOUR EYES. it's happening NOW.​

lil warrior​

L

Live4Him

Hey I know and I agree. Its happening NOW and its in the Bible. I watch Foxnews everyday and I just cant believe this world! Where u from again? Im in the USA. Very afraid for our country BUT you also have to remember that its in Gods plan and another thing think of it like this We should sort of be blessed to be in God's plan ya know? Being here during the last of Revelations. Yes I am afraid for my children because theres so much that I know and I think is going to happen (evil.)

W

worldlover

Hello there i'm just new here so i would like to introduce myself first. My name's frenz javier and I just wanna ask about the one world currency 'coz i haven't finished reading bible and just starting from the old testament.You mentioned one world currency and i'm just wondering if it's written on the bible?if so,what could be the bad effects?I've never heard about that stuff Thanks anyway!:]

A

Abing

oh my gosh, the 7th empire, the anglo-americans. God's glory will be shown!!

L

Lil_warrior

it's kinda scary though...

Jan 8, 2009
What's wrong with one world currency.
It's basically like a one world currency at the moment with the American dollar being the main currency. The american dollar has always been like the one world currency. That's why one of their dollars always stays a dollar even when US caused this financial crisis, while one of mine goes down to about 60 cents or lower compared to theirs. Talk about injustice.

J

juspekatzus

We are in revelation. watching the news is like reading end times in Gods word! I'm so glad you noticed! Jesus the Christ is lamb

A

Ashkuhn

I hadn't seen that on the news. Just further proof that it's coming time for the Book to be fulfilled! People don't want to believe it, but it is happening. Thank God we have Him in our lives!

Jan 8, 2009
Where abouts in the bible is this supposed one world currency predicted?

Your lives are already controlled by a single currency. It's called the dollar.

Feb 6, 2009
yes the one world currrency is coming soon. ive heard many people talking about it. including you know who! its part of his plan i think. the end times are surely here and the lord could call us home any day now! come quickly lord jesus even so amen!

L

Lil_warrior

Where abouts in the bible is this supposed one world currency predicted?

Your lives are already controlled by a single currency. It's called the dollar.
i'm not saying a single currency, i'm saying a ONE WORLD currency. as in one currency accepted in every nation, every country, everywhere.

Jan 8, 2009
And what difference will that make, if it is one world currency. What difference does it make if it's a Euro converted to a dollar converted to whatever, it's still the same money. How will it change our life if we call a Dollar something else. Aussie's use dollars and Americans use dollars and New Zealanders use dollars, it's still a dollar, so what. Before dollars etc were invented a one world currency was gold or something like that. Spices too maybe. So what.

You do know that the American dollar currently functions as a one world currency? One good reason not to introduce a one world currency is because the American dollar currently functions OK without it, and the introduction of a one world currency may severly impact the economy.
It is economically inefficent for the world to share one currency.

I don't see any hard evidence in this thread of scriptures to support the idea that one world currency is a bad thing.

I also don't see much common sense about the issue. Just everyone agreeing with each other saying "it's coming soon, it's coming soon" , "the sky is falling the sky is falling".

Please, give some facts, without the hype.

Jan 8, 2009
The first one world currency was the Spanish dollars, "pieces of 8" in the 17th/18th centuary.

One world currency is nothing new.

Jan 12, 2009
Lol, lets not all get on the panic train at once....the people talking about the one world currency are China and Russia. Why? Because they hold a lot of military and economic sway in their regions. But their economies, Chinas especially, are linked tightly to the US dollar. The Chinese have at least 1 trillion dollars of their savings tied up in US investments. So as the US dollar falls do to inflation from Obamas constant printing and barrowing practices, their assests are devalued. So obviously if there was a world currency their would be more stability in the finacial markets since not one major player could move the markets AS MUCH.

The Chinese and the EU have so much money tied into US banks and investments becaues they are relatively secure. The US is known as a good investment, so they are worried that their assets will be devalued if Obama contineus to barrow.

The likely hood of us going to a one world dollar are relatvely slim in the next 10 years.

Seriously people get scared and talk about UN soldiers patroling the US and a 1 world governement. I doubt that will ever happen, not only because of the US but also rogue states like Iran, N. Korea, and China who have nuclear capability and I think would resist any attempts to unseat them.

Besides who is the only nation with a blue water fleet? Why its the US, a blue water fleet is a fleet that patrols more than its boarders. The closests thing to a Blue water fleet the world has is NATO or Russia maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.