One World Religion Headquarters Set to Open Next Year

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
Sorry to be the first to break this to you, Biblical prophecy is based on the Hebrew calendar, not the Gregorian calendar. This year does not end until September 25th.

I am confused by most of what you have said here. I get the reference to the whale saying that the whole Jonah story that happened a year ago might have been slightly different than the Biblical version. Computers before 1948. So? Vaccines before 1948. So? I have no idea who is blaming Israel for COVID?
You are quoting prophecies. I'm pointing out that there are factual errors and statements that could easily mislead. 1948 is supposedly significant. Tying the development of computers and vaccines to 1948 is misleading at best. Accusing Israel of biowarfare without evidence is slander.

What will you say if 25th September comes and we are all still here? It's not far off.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
You are quoting prophecies. I'm pointing out that there are factual errors and statements that could easily mislead. 1948 is supposedly significant. Tying the development of computers and vaccines to 1948 is misleading at best. Accusing Israel of biowarfare without evidence is slander.

What will you say if 25th September comes and we are all still here? It's not far off.
When did I tie vaccines to 1948 or accuse Israel of biowarfare? Posting that i did is not slander it is libel.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
When did I tie vaccines to 1948 or accuse Israel of biowarfare? Posting that i did is not slander it is libel.
20. Israel's first use of bioweapons -- leading ultimately to the Covid bioweapon pandemic. — The pale horse
16. First computer chip was built in 1948 leading to the mark of the beast.

In Australia, the distinction between libel and slander has been removed.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
20. Israel's first use of bioweapons -- leading ultimately to the Covid bioweapon pandemic. — The pale horse
16. First computer chip was built in 1948 leading to the mark of the beast.

In Australia, the distinction between libel and slander has been removed.
ENIAC was built in 1945. UNIVAC was the first commercial computer built in 1946. Then EDSAC, the first practical stored computer program computer began operation in May 6th, 1949, less than 365 days after May 14, 1948. Therefore the very same "year" that Israel is returned to the Jews we also see the forerunner of the beast.

The universal declaration of human rights was given December 10, 1948. These rights make it clear that all people on the earth have certain rights concerning government vaccine programs. It is a violation of human rights to mandate an experimental vaccine (the Covid19 vaccine given to everyone worldwide was experimental and thus a violation of our human rights).

So once again within this 12 month period, May 14, 1948 through May 13 1949, that Israel is returned to the Jews we see the seeds sown for the Beast system and also there is this legal safeguard against the mark of the beast.