one

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Huglife

Senior Member
Aug 15, 2016
2,543
50
48
His eyes gleamed feverishly."But our hearts are eternal. We're patient. We can wait." He smiled, a cold, cruel smile.
Eena closed her eyes and wept silent tears.
I
Hroki set the tray of food down on the table with a slam.
 
The grammar is better on your second post except for the comma after the word "smiled" and that random "I" after the sixth sentence. I haven't the slightest idea what your story's about. I don't know the secret to writing a bestselling novel. There's an article on the Telegraph that says computer scientists have developed an algorithm which can predict with 84 percent accuracy whether a book will be a commercial success. Just do your own research on how to write a bestselling novel, proofread your posts, read the dictionary everyday, you are who you surround yourself with so surround yourself with people that with positive characteristics that you want for yourself, try to hang out with people who are smarter than you, listen to people who are smarter than you on the Internet, read books by people who are smarter. Someone once said, "Some me your friends and I'll show you your future." The English philosopher and mathematician Isaac Newton said, "If I have seen further than others, it is by standing upon the shoulders of giants." Watch good movies and shows on Netflix and YouTube, especially those that are intellectual or psychological.
 
Last edited by a moderator: