Online gossip is easily spread and not easily retracted

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 27, 2013
Why are people so mean to each other online? - BBC News
Why are people so mean to each other online? - BBC News

They way we communicate online jumped back into the headlines last week when Monica Lewinsky, famous for her love affair with President Clinton, spoke at the Ted (Technology, Entertainment and Design) conference in Vancouver.

Women seem to be particularly prone - a survey conducted by cosmetics firm Dove and Twitter found that in 2014 over five million negative tweets were posted about beauty and body image - and four out of five of them appeared to come from women.

Maidenhead Gossip Girls started off a site to provide local information but also hosts a lot of arguments

May 3, 2013
Hi, royal!

I hope you don´t be hated for being honest.

Here you would see it the same the moment you fall in their "Ignored" Lists, when your posts are not being read, or the being spoken of at your backs...

Welcome to CC virtual adventures!

Jan 27, 2013
Hi, royal!

I hope you don´t be hated for being honest.

Here you would see it the same the moment you fall in their "Ignored" Lists, when your posts are not being read, or the being spoken of at your backs...

Welcome to CC virtual adventures!
i am not the reporter, secularhermit

with so many people, we read about, getting took to court, because of freedom of speech , i thought it would ,open some eyes, to a paranoid goverments or people that think this is the best way of fighting freedom of speech. so in short a warning to both men and women, on here. that the walls have ears on/in the internet these day, is more the point i would like to convey.

you can get on the ignored list for petty, thing on here. so wisdom is proven correct. etc

Last edited: