Only You :)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

TyphaniNichole

No one on Earth
Exists quite like you
And no one is able
To do what you do

The person you are
The talents you bear
Gifts that only
You can share

Only you have learned
From the things you’ve done
Gaining perspective
From the battles you’ve won

Times when you’ve lost
Have been priceless too
The lessons contribute
To what makes you you

The rest of the world
Can’t see through your eyes
Which is why your insight
Is such a prize

Because you are you
There are lives you affect
Much more than you
Would ever expect

The things you do
The things you say
Send ripples throughout
The Milky Way

You’re unique, amazing
Like no one else
You have the exclusive
On being yourself.

to all who reads this, even for the ones who dont, your amazing and please know that your worth it! Some of you suffer from low self esteem, but i see you as a beautiful individual and unique, your talented, and most of all your created in the image of the most high! There some who are thinking about suicide, but please know you are loved especially by your savior! bullimic, anorexia, addicts etc, whatever your going through just know your a somebody and that somebody is EXTRODINARY..
I pray jesus breaks down the strongholds, and mend your brokenhearts and to know your the light of the world matthew 5:14
Once again we are all beautiful, you dont have to wear the latest trends, who has the longest hair, the makeup etc. Its who you are & who God made you to be. so forget the past embrace the future and dance like nobody is watching! SMILE SMILE & SMILE MORE, laugh, love one another for we don't know what tomorrow brings, every morning stand in the mirror and say THANK YOU JESUS FOR MAKING ME BEAUTIFUL! it is written you are fearfully and wonderfully made
psalms 139:14.. love you all :)

K

keep_on_smiling

This is beautiful and such a great message! Thank you for sharing. God bless!

R

Relena7

I love it. ^_^