Open Apology.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Scotth1960

Open Apology. James 5:16.
Dear people, Kindly remember me in your prayers. God bless all of you.
I openly apologize if I have in any way offended any of you. I want to avoid all personal attacks against any of you with whom I disagree. I don't want to make this personal. I strive to be both logical and charitable, truthful and kind. I happen to disagree with some of the teachings of Luther and of Calvin. If some of you believe in those things, I am not attacking you personally. You have a right to believe whatever you want to believe here in America. No matter how absurd or illogical or unbiblical it is! Most of you don't go to the extremes the Mormons or the Jehovah's Witnesses do. Some of you may be Seventh-day Adventists. Some Oneness Pentecostals. I sincerely dissent and wholeheartedly disagree with those things. But I am just a well-read layman. The Scripture says, "They shall all be taught by God." So you don't need me to teach you anything. But really, in this forum, we all are teaching each other about our own views of the Scriptures that mean something to us. None of us are infallible. We all need God's mercy.
I am sorry if some of you misunderstand certain things. I don't know why one of you said I was a Jesuit, but I forgive you. Some of your assume that if I am now not a Protestant, then, logically, I must be a Roman Catholic, as that is the only logical possibility for me to be. That is not so. I am a person coming into contact with Russian Orthodoxy. I am gradually coming to attend Divine Liturgy. The Old Believer Church really has many prayers. They also have a beautiful worship environment in the house of prayer, the house of God.
I regret the wrong things I did in the past. May God forgive me.
I am glad I heard about the ROC. (Russian Orthodox Church).
May God strengthen me so I attend church more often.
In Erie PA USA Scott R. Harrington
PS God bless all of you. I want in no way to at any time say an unkind word about any of you.
Forgive me if I say anything inappropriate sometimes. I'm far from perfect.

A

Abiding

Scott...i have a short memory but have we met? Anyway Gods best to you.
I pray you receive a clean conscience, for whatever reason, and have peace rule
your heart. And are blessed in a good part of the body.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
God bless you .

Pickles

C

Consumed

SCOTT
you seek Jesus thats good enough for me brother, im not into theology but just His love.
doctrine preached by the apostles is pretty ABC to me, God sent Jesus for He loves us, Jesus fulfilled the law because of the joy it brought the Father cause Jesus loves us as the Father does cause its the Fathers love that is in Him, law and grace dividing the word correctly, all the rest is just knowledge of knowledge to me, i love the knowledge of Jesus Christ in what He has done and has been doing since

we all see things differently, you brother are where God has you and He has me where im at and we believe in the same basic tenets of doctrine - Jesus and the finished work of the cross

:)hugs and brotherly kiss

R

rainacorn

I am not attacking you personally. You have a right to believe whatever you want to believe here in America. No matter how absurd or illogical or unbiblical it is!
this is the best part

M

MissCris

...is this an apology, or are the rest of us being forgiven for being heathens? :confused:

Aug 12, 2010
Scott said:
I happen to disagree with some of the teachings of Luther and of Calvin. If some of you believe in those things, I am not attacking you personally.
Scott...if you are sincere with this statement, will you then retract the statment you made to me, that me attacking the EOC is a direct personal attack against all members of that church?

Aug 18, 2011
Mr.Harrington I am sorry if any of my words have been discourteous towards you and I pray for forgiveness and ask such from you. For are we all not seeking the same goal? Denominational fracturing is the devils work anyway (divide and conquer) and we should all lend a hand to our brothers instead of chastising them for their beliefs whether founded or unfounded. Although I never directly said you were a Jesuit it was inplied and I repent for that please forgive me dear brother and may we walk together in the hereafter.

The Muskokaman