Open heart

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

aisteru

Hi, Im new here.

I need to talk to people about god. I dont have that many questions though... I'm not one to ask WHY ME because I know thats selfish and pointless. I am here, Things happen, accept that.

I was born and raised a christian by my mom who was married to an unbeliver for 50 years. That relationship is trash. She is the perfect willing servant wife for the most part and he flat out dosnt care. he treats her like a slave, angry if dinner isnt ready at the perfect time. Actually he has anger problems but maybe hes getting better.... Thats not why I'm here though. I just see their relationship of believer married to unbeliever and it sucks.

I also made the same mistake. She believes in many gods... and I the One true. The love in our relationship fades faster then it should and she abandons me like trash. She gets paid by her government to be divorced so she sees our separation as a financial bonus to be taken advantage of. I was not married officially, it was an elopement and God was not brought into the ceremony. So I guess in God's eye I have just had a long long girlfriend who is just now leaving me. Some people get in these situations and there has to be a way out other then just crying about it, because god forgives all sins except murder and blasphemy, so I know I can be forgiven of my elopement and continue my life.

I just need a friend.

I was in the navy for 6 years and the people who stood out the most to me were the devout believers. They would take the fun tours of all the random places we pulled into while everyone else seemed to just go out and get drunk. So I have lots of memories and pictures of fun times with good people, but for some reason I am unable to keep in contact with these people . I know no one that I used to, all my friends moved and don't talk to me, the only reason being distance.

I am interested in alternative energy and am trying to find time space and materials to make world changing devices, and I feel this is my calling from God. I do not come here to this chat for that purpose though. This is just my hobby.

I listen to music without words. Classical, rhythm and blues, chillout, etc. A small portion of christian songs hit me in the heart, but for the most part in my humble opinion there is too much talking in christian music. My favorite christian song is simply "Hallelujah" repeated ad infinitum. That seems to capture the essence of worship and I could sing that in a meditation posture for hours. I also hold the opinion that all music is worship. Every sound is worship. Everything is worship... but some people miss direct it to sports, to idols in hollywood or elsewhere, to specific emotions, etc... But Worship is one of the reasons why man was created, in my opinion.

My eyes are open to what is happening in the world and I see how messed up everything is. There is no hope other then the salvation of Jesus Christ.

I have "left" my church as my pastor has said something dangerous, yet I can not completely blame him so I may come back later. I heard that before martial law would be declared, all the pastors would say to their congregation that "God chose the leaders of today's world" and to trust them and do what ever they say, and yes the bible said that, but I think Gold Oil and Diamonds G.O.D. have chosen todays leaders and not the real One God. I am not here to debate conspiracy, its just the reason I chose to try to find a different church. Plus all that particular pastor knew how to preach about was stewardship and the purchase of more church stuff... That church had a good following and I may return for all the activities they had but maybe I wont sit in on his lectures on how to loosen my purse strings.

Untill we all meet in heaven, I would like fellowship with someone here on earth.

My name means love in Japanese.

A

aisteru

I do feel the need to let love come from my heart, as it feels like a building pressure. I can direct that love towards anything or anyone, but it feels nice to have a resonance effect of having a little of it return back to me. If I keep the love bottled up it hurts me and I loose some of its pressure. Animals help, caring for the needy, gathering trash from a park, ... anything. Gotta keep the love flowing otherwise I feel dead.

L

lightbliss

Hi, welcome to Christian Chat.

God Bless :)

T

Travel88

Hey, welcome to CC, i'm new too, meeting people (some Christians) from all over the world, very exciting. If you have questions, Hit me up.. I don't know everything, or even much, and have lots to learn. But I'd like to do anything to help.

Travel88-

M

Mery30

Welcome and GOD BLESS YOU =)

A

aisteru

Thanks everyone for your blessings!

P

periksandeep

hello there welcome to cc