Opposite of fav food

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

LiJo

Onions, beets, celery, liver, cottage cheese, apricots, and beans

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
I vomit non-stop whenever the durian smell fills the air. I could hardly breathe as well. The smell is horrifying! Even those that don't smell that pungent, the look of them eating the fruit makes me puke!

Durian is a fruit that is prohibited to enter into hotels and public transports in Malaysia, Singapore, and other countries.
When we were small i remember our reaction to the smell. But a classmate so loved it and brought to school. Jackfruits smell a lot better. Oh, but now they make durian ice cream and pastillas also, wc dont smell as bad as the real thing-- and even taste marvelous!

M

MrOhAllRight

Sweet Potatoes

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Don't like sauerkraut.

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
I eat Brussels sprouts like it's candy!!! Love it!!
Do u... wish there was something like that here... like candy! So u have anew avatar...nice... sometimes its only a day or 2 i cannot look here long, and so much's changed or i just missed for not being able to go around more. Sometimes after clicking new posts, there;s just a page, but often there are pages already.

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
Why so? We're an archipelago, and fish has always been there for us-- big fish and small fish, bony like our national fish, Milkfish, dried, oversalty, hot and spicy, sweet and sour... now there are just the smaller they slice and dry, that can be fried to a crunch.

J

James4redemption

I can't eat seaweed for some reason. I wish Sushi was made with kale, or like cabbage or something..