Oral Health

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

Complete_In_Him

Do you oil pull?

I have been practicing oil pulling for over a year. I love it. I've introduced friends & family to it, they love it. I've talked to my dentist about the things I notice & have experienced, but she says fluoride blah blah blah science -_-

Oil pulling is awesome! I use coconut oil.

There are a couple blogs I enjoy for health & natural beauty, wellnessmama is one, if you have never heard of it, check it out. So, recently I have heard of a mouth rinse, I see the powder of the sweetener Xylitol, used to make this rinse, at a local store. I am just wondering if any users here have testimony to the benefits? With daily use, it is supposed to make it nearly impossible for the bad bacteria that cause tooth decay to survive.

How exciting, right!

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
I've heard of it, but never tried it.

C

Complete_In_Him

Hello.

Please, give it a try. Read up on it. Be well :)

B

Bate

When I opened up this forum, I was thinking of posting about oil pulling or asking a few questions, but here it is already!

Well, I've tried it once (a month back); I just lack consistency, but it works well.

#coconut oil.....

C

Complete_In_Him

Yeah, it's great. My Mom said she noticed a positive change in her gums from only using in for a week at my home, once a day for 10 minutes max. Now she has all sorts of coconut oil products and her skin & hair look great. Beautiful, clean, naturally white looking teeth when I saw her 4 months later.

I will say, if you eat it (coconut oil), start w/half tsp or less AND start your dog 55 lbs or bigger on no more than a peanut size amount.

I read the comments on the thread link shared above, enjoyed it. I have used coconut oil to fry riced cauliflower, it was delicious!

I have experienced less pain associated with sensitivity to cold/hot, even weak enamel, which I have personally renew, and my dentist said it wouldn't.

My dentist gave me an estimate for some work on areas of discolor, between my teeth, from lack of flossing properly over my life, she said it was the only option to fix this, well, I don't have this discoloring anymore, my Mom doesn't either.

I just do it, oil pulling, after I brush for a few minutes or as long as I can. Oh, before I forget, I have a silver care or antibacterial toothbrush, wow omg, been using it for 4 months and all I can say is why didn't I hear of this product sooner, -_- from my dentist? My cousin sells Norwex and I wanted to support her, saw the toothbrushs, so glad for them!