Osteen Oprah Join For Super Soul Sunday

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

jerusalem

you cant serve God and money.....

J

jerusalem

middle class white women are the primary fans of oprah in this country india adores her wholesale......she openly renounces jesus and she has stated that she resorts to spirits for her acting abilities and personal guidance. oprah is a major force for satan and false religion. her beliefs are openly antichrist

J

jerusalem

joel osteen is as antichrist new age as oprah it is just not as apparent.....yet

J

jerusalem

refusing to tolerate sound doctrine and replacing it with ministers who will tickle their ears

I

iTOREtheSKY

Heaven help anyone who doesn't agree with Oprah's book of the month club pick! I to this day don't understand why so many people follow her like she's some sort of god??? She's as vapid & opinionated as Martha Stewart,but throws more money around at her minions. I feel really bad that so many women look to her as a role model...many christian women too praise her as being a strong independent women. I just shake my head & think,"with all the Godly examples of women in the bible to choose from,why would you ever settle to model yourself after Oprah?"

H

hattiebod

Heaven help anyone who doesn't agree with Oprah's book of the month club pick! I to this day don't understand why so many people follow her like she's some sort of god??? She's as vapid & opinionated as Martha Stewart,but throws more money around at her minions. I feel really bad that so many women look to her as a role model...many christian women too praise her as being a strong independent women. I just shake my head & think,"with all the Godly examples of women in the bible to choose from,why would you ever settle to model yourself after Oprah?"
What...you mean you did not like The Shack? Its a direct revelation from God!! how could you argue? utopian, so positive & loving....Jesus in his faded jeans choosing the right wood for his next project, Holy Spirit wafting through the trees like tinker bell, muffins....whats not to like?? :) <><

A

AmorRegis

Prosperity Crock Stars: Joel Osteen

[video=youtube;C86ZNr5vwCU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C86ZNr5vwCU[/video]

A

AmorRegis

Paul Washer: The TRUE Prosperity Gospel

[video=youtube;sBZ_Sw0FsRY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBZ_Sw0FsRY&amp;feature=fvwrel[/video]

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
I'm afraid of Oprah.
I'm admitting it.
I know that if I say anything bad about Oprah, her evil minions will hunt me down like a rabid dog,
and my fate will be worse than a thousands deaths.

Well I'm not going to take it anymore!

I'm here for all the men who are scared!
I'm here for all the men who fear the Oprah!

: )

A

Anonimous

Re: Prosperity Crock Stars: Joel Osteen

[video=youtube;C86ZNr5vwCU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C86ZNr5vwCU[/video]
Every time zi see this guy I feel like I need a shower...with bleach and peroxide...

A

Anonimous

What...you mean you did not like The Shack? Its a direct revelation from God!! how could you argue? utopian, so positive & loving....Jesus in his faded jeans choosing the right wood for his next project, Holy Spirit wafting through the trees like tinker bell, muffins....whats not to like?? :) <><
I read it one winter. After staring, it was like a quest to get through it.

May 17, 2013
Marge Simpson is a much better role model! (seriously, have you seen how good she is to Homer? Wife of the century!!).

May 17, 2013
My advice to anyone is don't buy into all the complications people like Oprah put forward. Relationships can be much simpler than that. I think people should just find someone whose company alone is enough for them to be happy. A novel idea, I know. But I didn't have any expectations about things until someone came along in my life and said 'but it should be this way', or 'you deserve this'.