ouch

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 15, 2011
I would be so greatful to have you or a group of people pray for me. I've been struggling with my relationship with God and feel cold and empty. I keep trying to get to reprentance but can't find whatever sin or problem is hindering me and God. I'm desperately seeking Him and have been dealt too many blows to count this past year. I'm living on the edge and want to sincerely turn around before it's to late. I can't get passed something and I can't see it long enough or believe it in faith to be true. whatever the problem, God is hanging onto me but i'm more afraid of me letting go. Your prayers would be a detrimental blow to this time of crisis. Thank you.

Dec 23, 2012
Dear lord, i just want to lift up your brother in christ to you now lord, that you will cradle him in your arms lord and that you will heal him god, and lord i just pray that you will forgive his sins, that you will clean his heart, make him pure and holy lord, and god open his heart to you lord and have him cry out to you god, remind him that you are always there for him god, and that you are holding on to him, and don't let satin tempt him to evil, remind him that you love him god and show him your love, lift him up and fill him with the holy spirit oh lord, as you are our almight high god, our healer. in your holy and precious name amen

S

simplyme_bekah

when the test is being taken the teacher isn't seen but is always there. You have asked Him to come into your heart as your personal savior? Just surrender to Him every single morning. Tell Him you want your heart to be right with him, that you want His will to be dominate over yours and to please help you get there. Have faith honey, the Lord NEVER leaves us. Just because you FEEL like he isn't there doesn't mean its a truth. Believe his promises and cling to his hand with every thing inside of u. Lord I lift jeremy up to you and I pray and ask that you strengthen his trust in you and that you let him feel your presence surround him with your perfect love my Father and I pray and ask that you renew the Holy Spirit within Him dear Lord, I pray and ask on your name my beloved Jesus. Thank you!

L

liz247

Jeremy you are so special to God don't give up. I know sometimes I struggle to and find myself asking why can't I feel God like I used to, then I remember God is faithful and He will always be there for me regardless of how I feel. I would like to suggest that you get into reading the Psalms and you will find that David also went through similar things. Try to get into more fellowship with others, so that you can encourage one another and build each other up. Father I pray you would strengthen Your son Jeremy, bring alongside him people to help him at this time, in Jesus name amen.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in Jesus's name for all you need, that you will be filled with the joy of salvation and the peace that surpasses all understanding.
1 Peter is a good read, as it speaks to times of testing. :)

God bless
pickles

K

Kjvchic

Im new here im going thru spiritual warfair I have back slidden numerous times. I have a hunger for god but I always get ahead of him. Today I was challenged by the devil, my husband of 2yrs accused me of cheating. I have never cheated and now he is leaving me. Im getting evicted on feb 5th and he said the children and I can not go with him. I closed my eyes tonight and asked god to lead me, but he didnt answer. Please someone burden your heart for me and lift me in prayer im scared and I need God.

P

psychomom

I would be so greatful to have you or a group of people pray for me. I've been struggling with my relationship with God and feel cold and empty. I keep trying to get to reprentance but can't find whatever sin or problem is hindering me and God. I'm desperately seeking Him and have been dealt too many blows to count this past year. I'm living on the edge and want to sincerely turn around before it's to late. I can't get passed something and I can't see it long enough or believe it in faith to be true. whatever the problem, God is hanging onto me but i'm more afraid of me letting go. Your prayers would be a detrimental blow to this time of crisis. Thank you.
I have prayed for you, Jeremy. ♥

And I add my amen to the idea of not trusting your feelings, dear one.
There are times in the life of every disciple of Jesus when it seems we walk alone,
but Heb. 13:5 says God will never, no never, no never leave you or forsake you.

That's what we can trust and believe in, Jeremy.
God doesn't lie, and doesn't change.
He is faithful. :)

No matter what happens in your life, you may count on the fidelity of your God
and the truth of His Word.
Hang on to that, my dear! ♥
-ellie

P

psychomom

Im new here im going thru spiritual warfair I have back slidden numerous times. I have a hunger for god but I always get ahead of him. Today I was challenged by the devil, my husband of 2yrs accused me of cheating. I have never cheated and now he is leaving me. Im getting evicted on feb 5th and he said the children and I can not go with him. I closed my eyes tonight and asked god to lead me, but he didnt answer. Please someone burden your heart for me and lift me in prayer im scared and I need God.
Beloved of your Father,
I am praying for you and for the children this morning. ♥
I am praying for your marriage, and for the Lord to shine a light on the truth of the matter.

I know this sounds ludicrous, but don't be afraid, little one!
God knows very well what's happening, and He is your Provider. ♥

love,
ellie

Jul 15, 2011
I am praying that the LORD would comfort you in your affliction and carry the burdon that He has given you. It's too heavy to carry on your own. Trust in Him and don't let the words of satan steal you away from God. He will redeem.

Shilo

Aug 31, 2011
Jeremy, sometimes God gives us the feeling he was pulled away but he has not. Everything that comes in our life is for the purpose to draw us closer to him. Please do not think I am judging you but could it be that God is letting you know how he feels. Sometimes God wants more time with us. He could be to busy worrying about life, or praying for others or reading the Bible to try and find answer. When the hold time he is say stop studying for now. I want you to come to me open your bible sit with me. I want to show you something about me. I want to give you a new understanding in this area sit with me and lets talk.Maybe your Daddy just wants some face time with his son? We all need to study but there are times we just need to sit and read and let our loving father talk to us through his word.

Father God, Please help Jeremy quiet his soul and sit in your peace and love. In Yeshua's Holy name I pray amen

[h=3]Matthew 11:28-30[/h]
[SUP]28 [/SUP]“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. [SUP]29 [/SUP]Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. [SUP]30 [/SUP]For my yoke is easy and my burden is light