Our Hope

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 1, 2011
Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God. ( Psalm 42:11 )

Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and hope to the end for the grace that is to be brought unto you at the revelation of Jesus Christ; ( 1 Peter 1:13 )

Who by him do believe in God, that raised him up from the dead, and gave him glory; that your faith and hope might be in God. ( 1 Peter 1:21 )

The wicked is driven away in his wickedness: but the righteous hath hope in his death.
( Proverbs 14:32 )

For the hope which is laid up for you in heaven, whereof ye heard before in the word of the truth of the gospel; ( Colossians 1:5 )

To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory: ( Colossians 1:27 )

Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the LORD. ( Psalm 31:24 )

For thou art my hope, O Lord GOD: thou art my trust from my youth. ( Psalm 71:5 )

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,
( 1 Peter 1:3 )

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Beautiful scriptures.
I love all that is hope!

God bless
pickles