Out of my hands, beyond my reach -poem I wrote

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lyd

Member
Dec 10, 2013
36
3
8
I think about you all the day long

Within my heart hums a sad song

For you beloved have strayed far away

I wait and call you throughout the day

but you do not hear my gentle call

I watch as you trip, stumble, and fall

You’re out of my reach now, beyond my grasp

My heart faints within me, as you fall, I gasp

but each time I think we’re done for and dead

God reaches out His hand and lifts up our head

When I feel like hope dwindles and fades away

God reminds me, in His hands He holds each day

If only we would seek Him, trust ,and obey

For its only through Him that we’ll find our way


(I wrote this short poem about my fiancé, we could use your prayers, please remember us)