"Out Of The Blue"

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

NazariteNation

I thought I'd take a few moments and share with anyone reading this my own personal testimony. First let me start by saying that I have known for sometime now that the Lord has work for me to do (a story for another day) however, like most folks today, my focus for the last couple of years has been primarily getting ahead in life so that some day soon I could afford to settle down and start a family of my own. Sure my intentions may seem noble to some however, looking back I now realize that I was doing nothing more than allowing my own selfish ambition get in the way of what God had in store for me in my life. That is until the Almighty decided that I had wasted enough time with self indulgence and got involved.

One Wednesday night my life was changed forever with what most people will likely consider to be a dream. Personally, I find it impossible to even consider that because it was without a doubt THE MOST REALISTIC EXPERIENCE I'VE EVER HAD in my life.

Anyhow, the first thing I can remember is being surrounded by blue, as if I were hovering somewhere in the middle of the sky. The first thought that came to mind was "Where am I?". That's when I looked around and saw an entity made up of white smoke, in the form of a cloud, moving away from me. Oddly enough the being appeared to have wings which were slightly visible through the mist which made me realize that I was looking at an angel and that I had somehow entered into the "hereafter". My next thought was "Am I dead? What happened?!?". I can remember briefly entertaining the thought that I must of somehow died in my sleep however that thought was quickly dismissed by the next thought that came to mind, "It (how I died) doesn't matter". All that matters is what's about to happen next. That's when I realized " I am about to stand before the Almighty God.... and I'M NOT READY!". However, before I could panic, I found myself staring at the ceiling in my own dimly lit bedroom. The last thing I remember after that is passing out in relief knowing that I was still alive.

I'm not sure as to how it happened however, that isn't nearly as important as to why it happened. In the past I have had a lot of "religious" experiences. Some good, others not so good, needless to say I've had my fair share. Over time those experiences tend to "harden" the heart, an inner numbness if you will, and I was well aware of what was happening. On several occasions I had asked God that, before my heart grew completely numb, he would allow his spirit to move upon me in a way that would awaken the inner reaches of my soul. I believe that the experience I had that night to be an answer to prayer and I wouldn't... I couldn't walk away from it. Especially when you take into consideration that every night on the evening news the biblical books of Ezekiel, Daniel, and Revelation appear to have come to life right before our very eyes. That is why the following evening I decided to rededicate and commit my life to Christ after several years of chasing dreams that were going nowhere.

This is not a fabrication of any sort. This is my real life and I can't praise and thank the good Lord enough for the recent changes (for the better) in my life. It is my hope that this message will stand as a living testimony for God, his grace, mercy, and love. Take care and God bless anyone reading this. May your life changing experience, if or when it happens according to his will, be a joyful one!

May Christ Be With You Always...

"NAZZ"

Godsrocker

Jan 20, 2006
wow thats amazing naz God is so Awesome its great to see. Such a great story may God continue to bless you alway

Godsrocker

Jan 20, 2006
woops sorry i said that to the wrong person sorry naz

Conquer

Apr 8, 2007
Those are special events that occured to you. I hope it builded your faith, may God build you up more and more Nazz.

May 30, 2008
May the almighty bless u naz its amazing such an experience

Jan 16, 2009
this world is an earth of dieing Angels=(

Jan 16, 2009
Hay ppl im thinking of making my band christian so prey that it would be a succes if i wanna save souls through music by da way its a mixture of a metal band and paramore so yeah gonna be hard core

Attachments