Overlooking the important obvious deceit

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

Truthmessenger

He deceived Eve,the nephilim came and tried to corrupt the bloodline so God flooded the world after having Noah build the ark, through the descendants of Ham was eventually born a god, "nimrod", Lucifer once said he would sit his throne above the stars, Nimrod builds the Tower of Babel but God destroys it, his sister is also his wife Isis also know as many other names such as Persephone and Persephone being in statue above our nations capital, their is a lot more story and detail to all that but look into it for yourself and you will see, I left out one huge piece of information and will reveal that later when I am aware of being amongst the proper company.

T

Truthmessenger

Keep in mind the things you were taught at school but at the same time keep in mind that it's purposely mislead and some details are purposely left out.

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
Oh come on. The nephilim wasnt Satans cause. The Angels get attracted by womans hair and they are men. They just seemed to wanna do the wrong thing and enjoy themselves. Lucifer didnt tell them angels to go make babes with some human ladies.

S

SteelToedKodiak

Oh come on. The nephilim wasnt Satans cause. The Angels get attracted by womans hair and they are men. They just seemed to wanna do the wrong thing and enjoy themselves. Lucifer didnt tell them angels to go make babes with some human ladies.
Not sure you are serious or not. "The Angels get attracted by womans hair and they are men.."? well, which are they Angels or men?

T

Truthmessenger

Pretty sure he had something to do with it and it wasn't because of anyone's hair, maybe their beauty entirely but not because of hair.

Point is, it still took place and infected the bloodline and although God cleansed the Earth of it on e it still came back and that same bloodline continues and controls each and every one of us today and that is fact,take it or leave it.

I don't care what your scientists tell you about dates and I most surely couldn't care any less about distant measurements that NASA gives out along with the rest of their lies.

S

SteelToedKodiak

The angels are Male/men
Oh, you're saying the angels are masculine? I was confused there for a sec, thought you meant actual men.

Zmouth

Nov 21, 2012
The angels are Male/men
Wow, does that mean the Father of Jesus was the Mailman?
Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man? Luke 1:34

He deceived Eve,the nephilim came and tried to corrupt the bloodline so God flooded the world after having Noah build the ark, through the descendants of Ham was eventually born a god, "nimrod", Lucifer once said he would sit his throne above the stars, Nimrod builds the Tower of Babel but God destroys it, his sister is also his wife Isis also know as many other names such as Persephone and Persephone being in statue above our nations capital, their is a lot more story and detail to all that but look into it for yourself and you will see, I left out one huge piece of information and will reveal that later when I am aware of being amongst the proper company.
Like you've never told a girl she was the only one?

View attachment 157742

Do you think the Water told the Earth that she was the only continent?

T

Tintin

The Two Babylons isn't gospel, it's a load of bollocks.

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
The Two Babylons isn't gospel, it's a load of bollocks.
Hello Tintin Yes Hislop has a lot to answer for. But then if you want to read a load of the same this is the site to be on'
Each forum should be headed with the warning 'May Contain Nuts'