Overwhelmed!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

Bookworm21

Prayer Partners,
Please pray for me and my husband. Right now we are a bit overwhelmed with bills. I know there is nothing impossible with God and I ask that you stand together with us in prayer that we will be able to get the help we need to get our rent and electric bill paid this month. My husband did have a job but he was layed off. He has the opportunity to start his own business at home and we are sure praying that God will bless that endeavor. Also, things seem to be getting hostile where I am working I was informed today that I cannot have anything of a religious nature in view of the public as they're afraid of "offending" others. (Reminds me of the bible verse that says "many will be offended and shall betray one another." As a matter of fact one of the people I work with I overheard "tattling" on other co-workers to the boss.
Anyway, Please keep me,and my husband in your prayers.
Thank you
bookworm21 and husband

S

skittles_26

I'm praying for you, just a reminder that God is our Provider and Sustainer and He will see you through these hard times :)

G

Great4ever

My Dear, God Knows you and has prepared you for such a time like this. you need to be settled in your heart that God loves you and if He does than there is nothing he could withhold from you and family. this situation is to strenghten your desires for him.
Lord I thank you for your mercy and favour is all that she needs. thank you lord for provisions and joy in the Family in the name of the Lord Jesus. Amen
God bless you alot.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
You, your husband, your needs and your witness are in my prayers in Jesus!

Hugs and God bless.
pickles

T

twinkles

I ask God to fill both you and your husband with peace...may you wait on him to do his will with a peaceful heart...

I will continue to pray for you-wait on him!!