Pain

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Oct 10, 2017
Ive been on Zoloft (an anti depressant) for a year and a half but no longer needed it because it was having an adverse affect recently, i was having suicidal thoughts i was in a deep depression, so i stopped taking it. i imideatly turned to God and feel so much better i don't feel sad any more but i think im going through withdrawals now my head is pounding and Ive got bad chills and brain shocks (a thing that happens when you stop Zoloft) I prayed some more and it helped stupendously but i was hoping maybe someone could pray for me Ive got work tomorrow and need the strength.

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR ANY PRAYERS I APPRECIATE IT SO MUCH MORE THEN YOU COULD KNOW THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Father God, we thank you for answering Andy's prayer, we pray let you continue to hear and bless Andy. Heal Andy of Chills, brain pounding, brain shocks and give your peace and strength. Lord please bless Andy and you be glorified. In Jesus Holy name, Amen!

Oct 10, 2017
Father God, we thank you for answering Andy's prayer, we pray let you continue to hear and bless Andy. Heal Andy of Chills, brain pounding, brain shocks and give your peace and strength. Lord please bless Andy and you be glorified. In Jesus Holy name, Amen!
Thank you so so much

Maka

Jun 26, 2017
Hi Andy, I’m sorry for your pain. I will pray for you. May God bless you as you heal.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
It is an odd thing that anti depressants have the effect of increasing a person's thoughts of suicide (I am aware that many do, unfortunately). I am so happy to hear that you are no longer in need of using medication to help you feel capable of facing life on life's terms, and I pray that the lingering effects of withdrawal dispel quickly so that you can get on with the business of living your life. Best wishes to you, and God bless you, Andy!

HannahA

Sep 16, 2017
May God heal you completely brother
i'll pray for you

notmyown

May 26, 2016
Ive been on Zoloft (an anti depressant) for a year and a half but no longer needed it because it was having an adverse affect recently, i was having suicidal thoughts i was in a deep depression, so i stopped taking it. i imideatly turned to God and feel so much better i don't feel sad any more but i think im going through withdrawals now my head is pounding and Ive got bad chills and brain shocks (a thing that happens when you stop Zoloft) I prayed some more and it helped stupendously but i was hoping maybe someone could pray for me Ive got work tomorrow and need the strength.

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR ANY PRAYERS I APPRECIATE IT SO MUCH MORE THEN YOU COULD KNOW THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!
sadly, SSRIs like Zoloft can increase suicidal ideation, in adolescents especially. and it's a psycho-active med, so stopping quickly will leave you with these odd feelings. just to tell you there's a physiological process happening, but it will end soon, as Zoloft's half life is shorter than other anti-depressants.

i have prayed for you, Andy. please do let us know how you're doing. may God strengthen you.

May 20, 2017
Praying for you Andy! May the Lord heal you of the effects of this medication and give you peace and strength this week!

D

Depleted

You're not supposed to just quit taking it without talking to your doctor. It is a miracle if you could go to work today, but it might get worse.

The reason we talk to our doctors is because they can tell us how to quit without the seriously adverse reaction. I did that and had no noticeable withdraw symptoms.

Oct 10, 2017
You're not supposed to just quit taking it without talking to your doctor. It is a miracle if you could go to work today, but it might get worse.

The reason we talk to our doctors is because they can tell us how to quit without the seriously adverse reaction. I did that and had no noticeable withdraw symptoms.
i understand that but it only lasted 3 days its just about done my body and mind are perfectly fine and ive never felt better!
Im no longer in a fog and no longer feeling hopeless! there is a reason to my life, Ive got faith! And that will carry me farther than any medication! :D :D

amurb

Oct 28, 2016

I am so sorry for your pain but praise God he has helped you get off the medication! Lord God I pray that you would encourage your child in their journey of life to get off this withdrawal from medicine. Please ease the pain in their head and give them physical and mental peace in Jesus name! Amen. Good luck to you.

T

ToniB

Hi Andy, I'm happy for you. God is the best medicine you can have. I will pray for you. God can do it.
Toni