Parents: your children have been targeted for DESTRUCTION

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

kaylagrl

it was in response to your post #31

People can look into this themselves and they are. And that is why the MSM is outraged. Is sure isn't because they aren't racist themselves. The president himself is a racist. Like I said, looks like we're all in the same boat.

Nov 2, 2022
Only subject of blm, there was a time when I thought they were a legitimate civil Rights movement but they are not
If I look on YouTube I can probably find it but there's a video at a BLM rally when they told all the white people to go to the back.
Alienating your allies is just pretentious and counterproductive
doubtful but if you could could you demonstrate with was a representative of BLM and not just someone?

Showing up at political rallies and trying to take the mic and not let anyone else speak
I get that racism is still a problem in America but burning down entire city blocks isn't the solution
Or remember when Mike Brown was shot for assaulting a police officer and trying to take his gun, after just having robbed a convenience store, this man's store was later looted even though he had nothing to do with it
New Video Footage Could Counter Police Narrative That Michael Brown Robbed Ferguson Store

this was 2014 and the looting was how many years later?

Nov 2, 2022
No we both got what you were trying to accuse us of. But since CRT teaches we are all racist I guess all I should have said was "welcome to the club!"
and what does your making false statements about CRT show?

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
I called you a racist? Quote me
You said anytime someone says I'm not racist but then that means that person is probably racist but I didn't say that so you are strong adding me and being intellectually dishonest.
If you want to have a conversation you can start first by not straw Manning my arguments

K

kaylagrl

and what does your making false statements about CRT show?

Can't be false, they are Marxists. Anyone who reads it knows what it is. Parents don't want it. You want to teach it to your kids, no one is stopping you.

Nov 2, 2022
You said anytime someone says I'm not racist but then that means that person is probably racist but I didn't say that so you are strong adding me and being intellectually dishonest.
If you want to have a conversation you can start first by not straw Manning my arguments
so I didn't call you a racist.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
the only way to overcome the racial problems in America is for everyone...EVERYONE to sit down and have an adult conversation about confronting the legal and social policies that are the root of the problem.
"the only way to overcome the racial problems in America is for everyone......to ignore race altogether. Period."

Fixed it for you. And race is the biggest club in the Dem arsenal. And they use it profusely.
For purposes meant to divide and conquer IMO.

K

kaylagrl

"the only way to overcome the racial problems in America is for everyone......to ignore race altogether. Period."

Fixed it for you. And race is the biggest club in the Dem arsenal. And they use it profusely.

Gov't needs to stay out of it period. They don't want peace anyway. I have had fellowship with people of every race in my travels over 20 yrs. never had an issue with anyone.

Nov 2, 2022

Pretending a problem isn't there will do nothing to address the problem and will likely just make everything worse.

Why don't you want to have such a conversation?

arthurfleminger

Aug 18, 2021
According to the latest LGBT agenda, you're a hateful transphobic if you don't allow your children to choose what sex they are. The LGBT movement has become pure evil. Better a millstone.................

P

persistent

USA TODAY

FollowView Profile
When will brands stop sexualizing kids? Enough with the skimpy clothes and sick ad campaigns.
Opinion by Carli Pierson, USA TODAY • Yesterday 3:52 PM
Bedazzled booty shorts and crop tops as far as the eye can see – that was the nightmare that I found myself staring into when I went shopping for clothes for my young daughters this weekend.

Carli Pierson's daughter holds up high-rise shorts for 6-year olds that she recently found at the department store Zara.© Carli Pierson
Why a child would need a high-rise short is beyond me. But to imagine why someone would sell crop tops and high-rise shorts to 6-year-olds makes me slightly ill.
First, some background. I am the mother of two lovely little girls, a 5-year-old and a 6-year-old who are also growing way too fast. Like many parents, I regularly run to the mall to buy new clothes for my kids whose pants now look like capris but aren't supposed to look like capris.
Start the day smarter. Get all the news you need in your inbox each morning.
This past weekend, while browsing the department store Zara, I was very unhappy when I saw that all the shorts in the girls section were booty shorts, or "high rise" as they labeled them, and the skirts were all miniskirts. From Balenciaga to Zara, big name brands are hypersexualizing kids, knowingly or not.
It's shameful and needs to stop.

Skimpy kids clothes are old news
I walked away without buying anything, and with my kids still rocking their ankle-biting pants. This time they didn't complain. Parents can show designers and big brands they want a change by not buying into that nonsense and demanding more from retailers.

Attachments