Parents

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Your parents married or divorced

• My parents are still together

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • My parents divorced

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • My parents were never married

• I was adopted

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • My parent died and the other was a widow

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • I was raised by wolves

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other

• Total voters
S

shininglight

My parents are still married but I wouldn't say that they are "still together" so that's why I didn't vote. Because though they are married, they dont even live in the same town anymore.

cronjecj

Banned [Reason: ongoing "extreme error/heresy" Den
Sep 25, 2011
my dad is a widow that got remarried
to a woman that got divorced.

N

nounoumad

some parents crazy!

G

ginny

My folks stayed together until the end. My mom died 3 years ago and my dad 2 years ago. I'll always miss them. They both lived to be 80, but it doesn't matter how long you have them, it's never long enough. Marriage is tough during the childrearing years. My advice to new parents is alwys to plan regular date nights without guilt -- the best gift you can give your children is a happy marriage.

N

nanabean

Amen Ginny. My parents stayed together for 49 years and would still be together now, if my dad had not lost his battle with cancer in 2000. Mom remarried........but she still misses my dad. So do I, and our whole family. I am married for 26+ years now, and will be married to the same wonderful man til 'death do us part' which we each pray is a long time coming yet! I read a saying I love .... "The best security blanket a child can have, is parents who respect and love each other."

N

needmesomejesus

Both my parents were married to other people before I was born and are now married to each other so technically they were divorced but not from each other.... that was kind of confusing lol

Y

YahsPrincess

My mom died wen I was 3, my dad abandoned me into foster care, we r not close. I am divorced, which I never dreamed wuld happen 2 me, it was a result of domestic violence, my children n I r in the healing process.

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
My mom died wen I was 3, my dad abandoned me into foster care, we r not close. I am divorced, which I never dreamed wuld happen 2 me, it was a result of domestic violence, my children n I r in the healing process.

Remember we all walk different paths home, but home is the same place for those that Repent and accept Salvation.

Keep looking up and remember we deposit our hearts with Almighty Yahvah God and Yahshua the Messiah they can never be broken, only looked after tenderly through all the pain and suffering we may pass through on our journey home.

Glory to Yahvah God and Yahshua the Messiah forever and ever.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
My father divorced my mom when I was about 6 or 7 and rearried a few times.
My mom remained faithful to her vows untill the day she passed away at 72.( 50 yrs faithful before God)

God bless
pickles