B
Brighthouse
Guest
Luke 15:31-32. You have been found my son! I fell backwards hitting my head on the door, which then opened to find who standing there??Yep Woody!! he had a giant smile on his face, and said I know what happened i have been praying for you, you know! Time now 2300 ( 11pm) and his Pastor and another brother are waiting in the dorm room as we both enter??
He introduced me to Brother King and brother Al, I took a seat, and told them what has happened to me,I finally hit the bottom brothers and sisters,sure was a very LONG fall,but finally I hit! I told Woody I do not understand what has happened,but I want what you have Woody inside you!
I told them a little about my life,as I had also got mixed up in a Coven of occult in California,and they told me I could never walk away from them.The coven was started by Anton Levey in 1966 called the Walpurgisnacht on April 30 of 1966 he died on Oct 29 1997,many say the date is wrong, that he really died two days after this date on Halloween night.
Upon his death it is reported by his sister he said "Oh my God I made such a terrible mistake!" I had to say this to you because of what happened to me next! I was asked if I believe now in Jesus Christ as my personal Savior,I said why would he ever want me??
Do you know what I have done for Duty and Country?? Do you know I am a murderer of innocent woman and children!! I am not worthy for Jesus to ever accept me! Upon much scripture, and great kindness and love, they showed me Jesus love,they reminded me through the scripture of Moses,and David and Paul, who wrote 3 quarters of the bible and all had one thing in common!! They all murdered! So you good brother are in rather fine company!!
WOW!! 0200( 2am) time to pray,but my words were coming out backwards!! I could not pray as they did! The pastor said behold the Lord has shown me you have a very evil spirit who has made a home within you.Before i could ask what the heck they were talking about,they began commanding the spirit to leave!
About 5 to ten seconds went by,not sure how long, but it was very short,and I found myself above myself! I saw what they were doing but I was not only above them,but I was in a place I can only call outer darkness,a spiritual plane resting between heaven and hell,as I looked up I saw the gate of heaven to my right,and a terrible smoke with lighting coming from it on my left,the smell was horrible coming from that smoke to!
The gates of heaven opened,and as they did I went right to my knees for some reason,a man dressed in white with a flowing white robe with his feet walking but not touching the ground moved towards the smoke,his eyes were red like fire,i saw him only from the side,but knew it was Jesus!
He did not look upon me but was fixed upon the smoke with great lighting coming from it,Jesus waved his hand over the smoke,and now the fragrance was far different! I can only describe this fragrance as the fragrance of victory!( 2 cor 2:14-16!!)
At that very moment, I was back in my own body! They had put me on the bed, and were asking if I was all right. I had no strength to even sit up,as they helped me to a sitting position,I told them what happened to me,and they told me what happened to them!
Time 0330 And people were coming from other dorm rooms!! Two of the 3 windows in the dorm room had shattered,and people were rushing to find out what the heck was going on! Bless Woody heart,he told them what had happened,many were cheering,many were crying in great joy many, had there mouths down to there feet in awe!
After clearing out the room,time now about 4:20am I was asked if I had ever heard of the baptism of love, from Jesus himself? They said Holy Spirit comes and delivers you, from you,and comes upon us to abide. Took me to scriptures in Acts, and with great care and love showed me. I said if Jesus wants me to have this, then I want it right now!
We all got down to pray,they were speaking in different languages,i did not understand,but thought oh well,i really want this, if this is really from my loving Jesus! My eyes closed I focused upon my savior,my mind went back to seeing him as he passed me by to the smoke,then something in my mind had lighting forming unknown words? The pastor said the Lord is upon you and to speak in faith what he is giving you,so I did,and went off in a unknown language for about 30 min lol.
That brothers and sister was an effect of what really happened!!( 1 cor 12:6!) What really happened was this!!( john 13:34!) anger and bitterness were removed,peace was building from the love of Jesus who now dwells in me!
And then the Word of Lord came unto me saying this! ( Isaiah 41:9-13) I have like many of you had my ups and downs over the years,but not in love! The Power of God is greater then all things which look to come against US! And so is his very nature of love!( 2 cor 13:4-8)
I know many who have seen me in the bible study look upon me as being very strange.YOUR RIGHT!! I AM! The reason for all the drama, was not to say how much better I am more then any of you,but rather just how weak i was more then all of you!
Jesus will meet us all where we are! He met Peter on a boat,and Paul on a journey!( acts 9) There is one effect from Jesus personal, you will not, nor can ever be the same again! Nor would we ever wish to!! LOL The thankfulness to my Jesus goes beyond that day,it goes until I am with him in both flesh and spirit! For greater love has no man then to lay down his life for his friends!( john 15:11-17!!!!!!!)
The least I can do now is to follow him and his nature of love and DO the same to all of you! I sure do not have much in the way of money, but what I do have do I give to you in the name of Jesus indeed brothers and sisters rise up and walk with me! Follow our Loving Jesus!!amen!
For indeed i would have despaired had I not believed I would see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living!!( psalm 27:13) i have seen his goodness,and will everyday of my life!! I encourage you all to open your eyes with me and see as well!!Blessing be upon all who read, and understand what the Spirit of God who dwells within me is saying, and loving to you all amen! Thanks for taking the time from your busy life to peer into the life of another believer!( 1 cor 1:4-8!!) TO YOU ALL!!
He introduced me to Brother King and brother Al, I took a seat, and told them what has happened to me,I finally hit the bottom brothers and sisters,sure was a very LONG fall,but finally I hit! I told Woody I do not understand what has happened,but I want what you have Woody inside you!
I told them a little about my life,as I had also got mixed up in a Coven of occult in California,and they told me I could never walk away from them.The coven was started by Anton Levey in 1966 called the Walpurgisnacht on April 30 of 1966 he died on Oct 29 1997,many say the date is wrong, that he really died two days after this date on Halloween night.
Upon his death it is reported by his sister he said "Oh my God I made such a terrible mistake!" I had to say this to you because of what happened to me next! I was asked if I believe now in Jesus Christ as my personal Savior,I said why would he ever want me??
Do you know what I have done for Duty and Country?? Do you know I am a murderer of innocent woman and children!! I am not worthy for Jesus to ever accept me! Upon much scripture, and great kindness and love, they showed me Jesus love,they reminded me through the scripture of Moses,and David and Paul, who wrote 3 quarters of the bible and all had one thing in common!! They all murdered! So you good brother are in rather fine company!!
WOW!! 0200( 2am) time to pray,but my words were coming out backwards!! I could not pray as they did! The pastor said behold the Lord has shown me you have a very evil spirit who has made a home within you.Before i could ask what the heck they were talking about,they began commanding the spirit to leave!
About 5 to ten seconds went by,not sure how long, but it was very short,and I found myself above myself! I saw what they were doing but I was not only above them,but I was in a place I can only call outer darkness,a spiritual plane resting between heaven and hell,as I looked up I saw the gate of heaven to my right,and a terrible smoke with lighting coming from it on my left,the smell was horrible coming from that smoke to!
The gates of heaven opened,and as they did I went right to my knees for some reason,a man dressed in white with a flowing white robe with his feet walking but not touching the ground moved towards the smoke,his eyes were red like fire,i saw him only from the side,but knew it was Jesus!
He did not look upon me but was fixed upon the smoke with great lighting coming from it,Jesus waved his hand over the smoke,and now the fragrance was far different! I can only describe this fragrance as the fragrance of victory!( 2 cor 2:14-16!!)
At that very moment, I was back in my own body! They had put me on the bed, and were asking if I was all right. I had no strength to even sit up,as they helped me to a sitting position,I told them what happened to me,and they told me what happened to them!
Time 0330 And people were coming from other dorm rooms!! Two of the 3 windows in the dorm room had shattered,and people were rushing to find out what the heck was going on! Bless Woody heart,he told them what had happened,many were cheering,many were crying in great joy many, had there mouths down to there feet in awe!
After clearing out the room,time now about 4:20am I was asked if I had ever heard of the baptism of love, from Jesus himself? They said Holy Spirit comes and delivers you, from you,and comes upon us to abide. Took me to scriptures in Acts, and with great care and love showed me. I said if Jesus wants me to have this, then I want it right now!
We all got down to pray,they were speaking in different languages,i did not understand,but thought oh well,i really want this, if this is really from my loving Jesus! My eyes closed I focused upon my savior,my mind went back to seeing him as he passed me by to the smoke,then something in my mind had lighting forming unknown words? The pastor said the Lord is upon you and to speak in faith what he is giving you,so I did,and went off in a unknown language for about 30 min lol.
That brothers and sister was an effect of what really happened!!( 1 cor 12:6!) What really happened was this!!( john 13:34!) anger and bitterness were removed,peace was building from the love of Jesus who now dwells in me!
And then the Word of Lord came unto me saying this! ( Isaiah 41:9-13) I have like many of you had my ups and downs over the years,but not in love! The Power of God is greater then all things which look to come against US! And so is his very nature of love!( 2 cor 13:4-8)
I know many who have seen me in the bible study look upon me as being very strange.YOUR RIGHT!! I AM! The reason for all the drama, was not to say how much better I am more then any of you,but rather just how weak i was more then all of you!
Jesus will meet us all where we are! He met Peter on a boat,and Paul on a journey!( acts 9) There is one effect from Jesus personal, you will not, nor can ever be the same again! Nor would we ever wish to!! LOL The thankfulness to my Jesus goes beyond that day,it goes until I am with him in both flesh and spirit! For greater love has no man then to lay down his life for his friends!( john 15:11-17!!!!!!!)
The least I can do now is to follow him and his nature of love and DO the same to all of you! I sure do not have much in the way of money, but what I do have do I give to you in the name of Jesus indeed brothers and sisters rise up and walk with me! Follow our Loving Jesus!!amen!
For indeed i would have despaired had I not believed I would see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living!!( psalm 27:13) i have seen his goodness,and will everyday of my life!! I encourage you all to open your eyes with me and see as well!!Blessing be upon all who read, and understand what the Spirit of God who dwells within me is saying, and loving to you all amen! Thanks for taking the time from your busy life to peer into the life of another believer!( 1 cor 1:4-8!!) TO YOU ALL!!