Partnership

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Jhayann

Jan 16, 2023
Philippines
Hi! Maybe this forum can partner with other community to improve more users and also maybe we can get more churches to be more active in this forum.

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
Asking or offering?

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
Forums, such as this one, are often held by individuals as an act of service to fellow Christians. They are not profitable or even self sustaining financially. Usually focused on particular groups.

They are built around a few personalities that are engaging and entertaining. Usually a few various "cliques" form of those who are here for socializing and those here to argue theology.

I've been members of several....been an admin and moderated many of them. The owners set the rules and regulations and moderators enforce them. Some are much better than others. Most forums have died because of the actions of the moderating team at the instruction of the owner. (Seen that more than once) And the people usually suffer because of that.
For this reason....larger social media platforms usually have larger memberships. Where the rules and enforcement are more even handed and consistent. Smaller platforms, like this one, form and have a few people who become friends. And everyone gets to watch...and if newcomers engraciate themselves in some fashion they too can become friends. (Blend of friendliness and consistently showing up)

I, and many others, have actually met other forum members in person and had a great time. I haven't met others from here...but on other forums I have(hosted parties and such) ....and am willing to do so again.

Online friends....success in internet friendships requires losing some anonymity. But it happens gradually over time. You get to choose to make friends or not.

Eli1

Apr 5, 2022
Well said John.