Pastor Brunson prays for Trump to have 'supernatural wisdom'

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 9, 2018
Illinois
Pastor prays for Trump to have 'supernatural wisdom'

The Hill ^

Newly freed American pastor Andrew Brunson prayed over President Trump in the Oval Office and asked God to fill the president with “supernatural wisdom,” after returning to the U.S. on Saturday for the first time in nearly two years.

Trump quipped that he probably needs prayer more than anyone else in the room, which included Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, national security adviser John Bolton and several senators. Brunson kneeled next to Trump, who remained sitting in an armchair, and put his hand on the president’s shoulder as he prayed with head bowed and eyes closed.

“Lord God, I ask that you pour out your Holy Spirit on President Trump, that you give him supernatural wisdom to accomplish all the plans you have for this country and for him,” Brunson said.

“I ask that you give him wisdom in how to lead this country into righteousness. I ask that you give him perseverance and endurance and courage to stand for truth. I ask that you protect him from slander from enemies, from those who would undermine,” he continued.

After the prayer, Brunson’s wife, Norine Brunson, added her own prayer, asking for “the spirit of the Lord” to rest on the president. Trump then jokingly asked her who she voted for in the last presidential election.

“Could I ask you one question? Who did you vote for?” Trump quipped, and then pointed to himself with a smile. “I knew the answer.”

Andrew Brunson then chimed in with a joke of his own.

“I would like to say I sent an absentee ballot from prison,” he said as Trump slapped him on the knee.

Dec 12, 2013
I thought it was great.....but to be honest seen no reason for the wife to chime in.................just saying

Locutus

Feb 10, 2017
"And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven "

BigSmile.gif

Lillywolf

Aug 29, 2018
Pastor prays for Trump to have 'supernatural wisdom'

The Hill ^

Newly freed American pastor Andrew Brunson prayed over President Trump in the Oval Office and asked God to fill the president with “supernatural wisdom,” after returning to the U.S. on Saturday for the first time in nearly two years.

Trump quipped that he probably needs prayer more than anyone else in the room, which included Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, national security adviser John Bolton and several senators. Brunson kneeled next to Trump, who remained sitting in an armchair, and put his hand on the president’s shoulder as he prayed with head bowed and eyes closed.

“Lord God, I ask that you pour out your Holy Spirit on President Trump, that you give him supernatural wisdom to accomplish all the plans you have for this country and for him,” Brunson said.

“I ask that you give him wisdom in how to lead this country into righteousness. I ask that you give him perseverance and endurance and courage to stand for truth. I ask that you protect him from slander from enemies, from those who would undermine,” he continued.

After the prayer, Brunson’s wife, Norine Brunson, added her own prayer, asking for “the spirit of the Lord” to rest on the president. Trump then jokingly asked her who she voted for in the last presidential election.

“Could I ask you one question? Who did you vote for?” Trump quipped, and then pointed to himself with a smile. “I knew the answer.”

Andrew Brunson then chimed in with a joke of his own.

“I would like to say I sent an absentee ballot from prison,” he said as Trump slapped him on the knee.

Amen.

Locutus

Feb 10, 2017
"If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink. In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head."

BigSmile.gif

Lillywolf

Aug 29, 2018
Christians don't pray to Satan to strike our Christian president.