Pastor is raising RS 10,00,000($15,000) to construct Church hall

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Friends, Today, in the morning a dear Pastor of us from another state & village, came to us. He gave us a leaflet, & shared, that he need financial help to construct a Church hall. The leaflet says , it is going to be his 32 years as a Pastor and he now is breaking the old Church hall and constructing a little bigger one to accomodate more believers, as his believers has grown. He quotes luke 6:38, 2nd cor 9:6-7, and says he needed RS 10,00,000($ 15,000). Let us pray, that to whomever the Pastor is sharing, let them come forward to help, as a brother or sister or co-worker in the Lord.

Let the good, God supernaturally bless, and RS 10,00,000( $ 15,000) be raised, and one more Church stand here in India, for His Glory & Kingdom.I attached the Pastor's leaflet, here.

God bless!

Attachments

Mar 25, 2019
I pray that God will provide and touch as many that get the leaflets to support in Jesus name

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
I’m praying for this pastor and that God will provide funds in a miraculous way for this church hall. Blessings to you, Levi.