paul washer

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

jason75

just wondering if anyone listing to Paul Washer and what is your opinion. Thanks

L

Lecrae

I love Paul Washer! He's so direct, loving, but at the same time it's so easy to understand him. He and Mark Driscoll are my favorite pastors. :)

J

julianbacon

um, i think it depends where you are! I live in Europe and the first time I listened to him, I was like why is this guy trying to convince me that I am not born again!!! People had to explain to me, that it was because of the rate of nominal Christians in the US, that you don't necessarily get in Evangelical Churches in Europe...
He has great things to say! Seems to say things as they are, which is great!

J

jason75

Julianbacon if he give you doubt on your salvation its a good thing. Said to say to many people think their going to heaven with just one prayers in their life accepting Jesus. Read gospel of John to see how to be a true christian

Thanks lecrae i will check mark driscoll

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Never heard of him until this thread, so I googled and found this sermon bit from him. It's only just over 4 minutes.......but I have to say it is not very clear message wise.......The best I got from it is that we have to "strive to live Christ-like daily." Well, yes, people speak about that all the time here on CC. Anyway, don't know enough about him to offer an opinion. I understand he is Southern Baptist, and if he holds to SB Traditional Theology, then that will help a lot of people know what he believes and/or teaches..........

Holy Trinity: Pastor Paul Washer

A

AgnusDei

Says the things straight forward and He is very honest. I also like Jonathan Edwards, Martin Lloyd Jones and John Knox.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Says the things straight forward and He is very honest. I also like Jonathan Edwards, Martin Lloyd Jones and John Knox.
I don't know any of them either, but if you like them, that's ok..........everyone finds their own preferences I suppose.