Pawn to e6.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

How good is the rym???

• Very good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • good

• bad

• very bad

• Total voters
P

Phonix1

I'm not the best speller and I don't know much about grammar but, I thought this was preaty good. Tell me what you think.

"Sir they got there guns out of the armoy you can see they got straght up comarodery. Moveing the pawn to e6 they don't know it but we got this game fixed but were just continueing on caues we got the jack of all trades and he plays. When he starts they wont stand they got the evil inside of them and they cant plan.

"tell m were in tell am were hot all guns blazeing tell am there going to get taught. I've done this before so I know how to make there face hit the floor.

"The milltrys ready were by your side none of my men are going to hide. when the time comes and things get hot you can put it down in the record that we fought. I dont know how this will turn out but i'm sticking around to see because I wonder who drops when golith's through rocks"

"Easy question were invinceable how could we lose its a princable not a singal man scared not a single man wont fight It's comeing to its hight the climax is closeing in well see whos bosting in the end"

"Its not whos got the most Major, its whos got enough, and whos throughing the big ass bluff."

"Hard to say sgr maby its us but, victorys a must. No matter the circomstances no matter how plastic no matter how unreal were the one who has it. lucifer promised glory its are pact its are deal... this is real"

"So just keep it up keep soldering and marching on it might be a con, but there god dosnt want us anymore WE are the core"

"But maby its differnt maby your wrong Maby they would want us back if wed just start singing there song"

"Are you crazy stay in line your loyulty lies here not with a shifting tide. Maby they let this talk go back in the old world days but here we dont let traiters build on are own graves so stay quit shot them angles till they drop its me agenist him lets just say POP.Just how I like it a dule a fight you could say its tight. to the death one of us will crack turn are back it just truth and its are turn to move."

"So what is it major do we cage her let her out. tell me it straght I dont want no lie will i live die"

"...... every word is like the next one in no matter how you treat it .you got to meet it so are you going to teach it or let it teach you sgrt its time you choose. chase the green or run with the blue are we wise or are you the fool......"

P

Phonix1

Opps I forgot this. *loalty

P

Phonix1

Please I'm in need of help, what do you guys think of the rym???

May 26, 2013
Hey. The Rym looks to be alright from here. But I think U need evaluation and more constructive suggestions from the native speakers. God Bless You.