Peace and accepting Gods will for me

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

kimIam

Oct 26, 2013
Please pray that I will have peace and accept the changes in my life. I wanted God to heal me but it wasnt to be and I find myself blaming God. Really all my life I have been blessed until now it feels like. Gods will was not the same as mine in this matter and I just need to accept it. Im beginning to get back to my routines now and thank God Im able to do that.

D

Dalisa

Life has its’ ups and downs, and we are all sometimes faced with different challenges. Sometimes it seems like it’s just one thing after another… It may seem like we are met with difficulties on every side. When going through hard times, we may be tempted to think God has abandoned us. Dear Friends, nothing could be further from the truth. Going through hard times does not mean God has abandoned us, or that God doesn’t love us, or that God doesn’t care about us. Absolutely not! God has promised He will never leave us or forsake us. As long as God is with us, we have nothing to fear! Yes, the road may be tough, rough and disappointing sometimes, but by God’s grace we will experience God’s peace as we travel our unique paths if we fix our eyes on God. Yes, God is with us through it all. Remember the story of Joseph? Through it all, through the ups and downs, God was with Him. This is what Joseph drew his confidence and peace from. Joseph fixed his eyes on God. Everything he did always had God at the center of it. And by God’s grace, he made it. God brought him through it all, God matured him spiritually in the process, and God’s name was glorified in his life. I want to encourage you today. I don’t know what you are going through. But please, don’t fix your eyes on your circumstances and what you see, which is only temporary (see scriptures below). Instead, fix your eyes on God, who is unseen, yet constant, permanent, eternal and

unchanging. Fix your eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith; Looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith. It is well! God is with us… It is well!