peace and love to all

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 18, 2011
Howdy folks new here and having a little trouble getting online in a chat room with my webcam any help would be welcome Thanks.

R

Ramon

At the top near the chat button it has three windows that you can let the site know if you are using a webcam or not.

Also, inside of the chat room you can adjust the settings by right clicking the mic icon I believe.

Hope that helps.

Aug 18, 2011
Thanks Ramon perhaps I will be able to talk to you when my not so technological hands have figured this out

R

Ramon

Haha. lol. I haven't been in the chat rooms in a while save for a recent request. I only spoke on the mic once, and I trembled.

Aug 18, 2011
well it would seem that I will have to suffice with my fingers and a keyboard for now because my computer and I are not agreeing with each other. lol!

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Muskokaman hello welcome to Christian Chat.