peace in the Lord's family

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Shilo

Aug 31, 2011
Father God, youare our loving and forever god. You hold each one of us in your very hand. Lordplease bring your rest and peace on your children as each of us walk throughthe pressures of this life. Lord I know we are each test in a way that bringsout the beauty in each of us. I listened to a preacher today and I found it hurtfulthe way he put a difference between believers who have followed the path of Godall their lives and the ones who have known great darkness. You said Lord thatthose who have been forgiven much love much. One preach I heard sometime a go said how canyou truly know light if you have not known darkness.? How can you truly knowhealth a less you have known sickness. Each of us has our own idea of whatanother one is going through, but Lord you are truly the only one who trulyknows the path that soul has walked. Each cut, each fall, each bruise, eachtear, each thought. It is you who as formed each of us and called us at yourplace and time. We are to love and not judge the path of another that we trulycan ever really understand. It is when each of us reaches out with love thatstrongholds fall, confusion and doubt leave and a sound mind takes its place. May we always remember not to judge but tolove in Yeshua

J

jkalyna

WE ALL STRIVE TO REACH THE LORD ON THE WATERS OF DISTRESS IN OUR LIVES, SOMETIMES THE LITTLE PEBBLES BENEATH OUR FEET HURT MAKING US GO NO FURTHER, TO THE LORD. THE UNCOMFORTABLENESS MEANS WE MIGHT NEED NEW SPIRITUAL SHOES. IS IT SOMETIMES IT FEELS WE WALK ON NAILS. JESUS KNOWS HOW THAT FELT.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
A perfect praise and prayer. ':)
Praying in Jesus name with you.

God bless
pickles

P

psychomom

the Lord has us each walk a different path,
yet suffering is common to all. :)

Abba, help us remember our own times of testing, and suffering,
and how You saved us, time and time again.
Please give us grace for one another,
and the Love of Jesus,
in whose Name I ask.
may it be so ♥