Peace of Mind

• Thread starter SouthernMagnolia
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

EnglishChick

Apr 20, 2021
England UK
No one was telling anyone what to do. That was a good opinion expressed in good faith. If you do not like to have these fraudulent injections exposed, then you should do some more research.
I think everyone is entitled to their opinion and it is up to the individual to take or not take the vaccine. I would not dream of telling anyone what they should do is this situation. Their medical history is their own so their personal risk of side effects will be different. This is why am against the vaccine being made mandatory.

Best to pray about it, the information out there is so conflicting and God knows how each individual will be affected so will answer them accordingly

EnglishChick

Apr 20, 2021
England UK
More vaccine prattle with someone telling everyone else what to do, or not do. Gets really old having strangers going around telling everyone how they should proceed in their lives.
If I want to take it, I will. And if I don't, I won't. Some random on the internet isn't going to tell me what to do. Because both sides claim to "know", which ultimately means nothing.
People need to decide for themselves and stop telling everyone else what to do. And live with the consequences of their choice.

Nor is my choice something I need to take a poll to tell everyone. Not really anyone's business.
I know, right?!!

I used to worry about all this stuff but I choose not to give it head space. I am in a different country and from a different culture anyway from most here so whereas I get that there is money to be made in vaccines, but at the end of the day I choose what is best for my own health. I know my situation, I don't know that of others on here so I although I do give my opinion on this here I don't see how it matters of others feel the same way or not

I have friends who are anti vax, friends who are pro vax, friends who think covid is a hoax, friends who don't and I just refuse to let it get in the way in the way of our friendships.

as someone recovering from severe mental health issues and abuse from church and Christian family I do find it harder to hang out with those who tell me am going to hell for taking a vaccine (I still consider myself a believer because I shave been saved and do trust Jesus in my daily life but unlike to keep my faith simple , free ofnpolitics, but this mark of the beast rhetoric was part of the Fundamentalist right wing childhood am trying deconstruct from. If I wasn't such a self.loathing self destructive type.I think I would avoid this forum altogethe r. I should. I know.

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
-yawn-

is that the best you can do?

Now since you hate people telling the truth why are you here? shouldn't you be sticking your head in the sand?
Go back to telling everyone marriage is only for making babies. No need to be wrong twice by posting here too.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
I know many people have been shaken by the virus, the election, and all the corruption. I was very troubled by it all at one point. I’m not saying I’m no longer concerned, but I am at peace. This is coming from someone with horrible anxiety. I worry about everything but God has blessed me with peace. I trust God and his plan. The Lord’s will shall be carried out.

As for the vaccine, I don’t trust it. In my opinion we are just lab rats to the government and big pharmaceutical companies. If you’re considering the vaccine do research and pray about it.

May the Lord bless you all with the peace and comfort he has given me.
I'll mot have the vaccine because I reacted badly to a flu shot I had years ago. Having said that, Whooping Cough nearly killed me when I was very young. It's a terrible illness. I broke some ribs from coughing. There was no vaccine and it killed around 2,000 people a year in the UK. The figure is about 2 a year. Smallpox has been eradicated, many other terrible diseases are no longer a threat. That includes the plague. "Big Pharma" is not interested in people dying. Dead people don't buy medications.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
I know, right?!!

I used to worry about all this stuff but I choose not to give it head space. I am in a different country and from a different culture anyway from most here so whereas I get that there is money to be made in vaccines, but at the end of the day I choose what is best for my own health. I know my situation, I don't know that of others on here so I although I do give my opinion on this here I don't see how it matters of others feel the same way or not

I have friends who are anti vax, friends who are pro vax, friends who think covid is a hoax, friends who don't and I just refuse to let it get in the way in the way of our friendships.

as someone recovering from severe mental health issues and abuse from church and Christian family I do find it harder to hang out with those who tell me am going to hell for taking a vaccine (I still consider myself a believer because I shave been saved and do trust Jesus in my daily life but unlike to keep my faith simple , free ofnpolitics, but this mark of the beast rhetoric was part of the Fundamentalist right wing childhood am trying deconstruct from. If I wasn't such a self.loathing self destructive type.I think I would avoid this forum altogethe r. I should. I know.
Good for you. There is a vast difference between real Christianity and the religious nuttery that too many of the self righteous indulge in. 5G is another focus of those who think everything is a conspiracy. Of course, the facts are irrelevant to them. So is common sense. "Big Pharma" is indeed concerned only with money. But dead people are not good customers. So they are not out to kill deliberately. Worry kills people. Unfortunately, there is no pill for that.

S

SouthernMagnolia

I feel the same about not worrying about the covid or vaccine issue. And I am someone who has lived with OCD, PTSD, and another mental health issue for decades.

perfect love casts out fear

thanks so much for posting

be blessed ❤❤❤❤❤
Thank you 🙏🏼 I’m sorry you have those problems. It makes it hard to function some days. One day these problems won’t exist 🙂 and that’s an amazing feeling. God bless you my friend.

S

SouthernMagnolia

I know, right?!!

I have friends and family too who some believe in vaccines and some don’t. It’s a choice for an individual to make.
I really think one saying someone is going to hell for a vaccine is over the top myself.

true_believer

Sep 24, 2020
I know many people have been shaken by the virus, the election, and all the corruption. I was very troubled by it all at one point. I’m not saying I’m no longer concerned, but I am at peace. This is coming from someone with horrible anxiety. I worry about everything but God has blessed me with peace. I trust God and his plan. The Lord’s will shall be carried out.

As for the vaccine, I don’t trust it. In my opinion we are just lab rats to the government and big pharmaceutical companies. If you’re considering the vaccine do research and pray about it.

Taking the vaccine should be a personal choice. Nobody should be forced or humiliated if they don't want to take it.
I responded to an acquaintance who was trying to mock me for not taking the vaccine by saying, "My body. My choice".

May 13, 2021

Hello @SouthernMagnolia ! I am also at peace with everything that is happening in the world. It brings me great comfort to know that the creator of the universe loves me and has my back. There's so much happening in the world right now and it can be a lot to process, but I am glad that the Lord is with me.
I feel the same about the vaccine & i feel conflicted about the fact that my partner chose to get the vaccine.
The government only cares about power and the American people help give it to them. Sad world we live in. Looking forward to the new earth.