Peace?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

bealight2012

How do YOU get peace of mind?????

O

OFM

me i personally spiritually pray read sacred holy scripture listen too christian music come on here at cc 4 fellowship and prayer amen.

starfield

Jun 13, 2009
Knowing that Jesus loves me gives me peace of mind.

G

guymanuel

I came to Christ over 18 years ago, born again. People I was ascociated with taught and preached legalism. In my new birth I had so much peace until after time I begin to lose it. You see, legalism takes eyes off the WORK OF JESUS and gets eyes on self works. Over a year ago, I came back to that simple FAITH IN THE WORK OF JESUS, the CROSS, and I must tell you it is PEACE LIKE I NEVER HAD BEFORE: You see, it is not about me, it is all about Jesus and what HE DID FOR ME. He through the cross has brought me to KNOW, my true value to GOD, how GOD created me to be, my creation value. I am WORTH so much, the very LIFE OF JESUS. That is how GOD sees me. It is nothing that I have done nor can ever do, it is all THE LOVE OF GOD, my CREATOR. I belong to HIM because HE CREATED ME. I did not make myself, but HE created me and created me to be. And have this certain LIFE. And only faith in JESUS ALONE, none of me at all, no confidence in flesh, but all of JESUS brings me to KNOW OF THIS CREATED LIFE. If GOD be fore you, who can withstand that? NONE. LOOK to JESUS alone and not your own works , and KNOW THAT GOD KNOWS YOU WITH SUCH VALUE THAT HE LAID HIS VERY SON TO DIE FORE SUCH A LIFE.

GodssSon

Apr 29, 2012
Meditating on God's word, good music, beautiful scenery and everything God has made are a few things that give me peace of mind =>