Pen pals

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Mem53100

Jan 5, 2019
Hi iam a sunday school teacher and am looking for pen pals for my classroom. Ages are 6 through 15 if anyone would like to be a pen pal message me back thanks denise

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
I can say with absolute assurance, there are no 6 year olds here.. lol

Also, there are alot of sexual predators here, so you're risking the safety of your students by asking for pen pals here.. You might want to have that post deleted, by contacting a mod.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Also, many of the sexual predators here pose as teenagers. Though some also pose as the opposite sex too..

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
Welcome, denise. Hope we get to know you more.