Jessica-- car broke down; Fred-- across from bread store; Patrick-- battery shop; Dayday-- met in parking-lot; Rolando-- met walking by McD's; Olivia-- met at Olive garden, wants to trek across the country; Morgan-- met at Mello Mushroom, has digital editing job at a sport center; Amanda-- works at tool store, has special necklace;
Devin-- 24-hour restaurant, loves God; Jahad-- new believer, janitor; Jody-- met at McD's; Dustin/Saul-- met at Gas station; Spencer-- met at clinic, new role as young adults leader; Jessica-- car decal, has young daughter, shared "voice" idea; Daryin-- "have a seat" waitress, promised to pray for her and Payton/Kinley. Amanda-- works at bar section, getting married, needs prayer for sick daughter Payton/Kinley. Charles-- kids ride bike, requests prayer for wife, hates spider webs. Roy-- I thought he had a clown's personality, need to call. God's people-- remember the different people from over the years, who through thick and thin, put their lives in the Lord's hands-- with the intention of reaching people with the gospel. Those who are not following God: Regardless of how viewed, by self or another, these people need to get in sync with God's call on their lives. EDIT: And Jerard, unarms weapons, has 3 yr and 4 yr old, met near roller ring.
Lord, I have list above, it was written for memory, but I submit it as a request.
Do not give up on the people mentioned above. And use me to help each one.
Help me to pray, listen, and be of help. And I pray against pride and false humility, along with prayer for wisdom and strength. Thank you, thank you for the friends, acquaintances and Your presence in each relationship. Whatever happens, don't stop getting the glory, in Jesus' name, amen.
Devin-- 24-hour restaurant, loves God; Jahad-- new believer, janitor; Jody-- met at McD's; Dustin/Saul-- met at Gas station; Spencer-- met at clinic, new role as young adults leader; Jessica-- car decal, has young daughter, shared "voice" idea; Daryin-- "have a seat" waitress, promised to pray for her and Payton/Kinley. Amanda-- works at bar section, getting married, needs prayer for sick daughter Payton/Kinley. Charles-- kids ride bike, requests prayer for wife, hates spider webs. Roy-- I thought he had a clown's personality, need to call. God's people-- remember the different people from over the years, who through thick and thin, put their lives in the Lord's hands-- with the intention of reaching people with the gospel. Those who are not following God: Regardless of how viewed, by self or another, these people need to get in sync with God's call on their lives. EDIT: And Jerard, unarms weapons, has 3 yr and 4 yr old, met near roller ring.
Lord, I have list above, it was written for memory, but I submit it as a request.
Do not give up on the people mentioned above. And use me to help each one.
Help me to pray, listen, and be of help. And I pray against pride and false humility, along with prayer for wisdom and strength. Thank you, thank you for the friends, acquaintances and Your presence in each relationship. Whatever happens, don't stop getting the glory, in Jesus' name, amen.