F
Faithful_Fay
Guest
Have you ever had a moment where perfect clarity strikes you? When the hardships seem to all melt away and the solutions are within grasp?
I feel like God has shown me a glimpse of that and I'm awestruck. I want to ask Him if all of my worries can go away simply like that. I mean, I know that God is more than able, but still, it seems so sudden and too perfect.
I wouldn't turn down the solution, it's legitimately an answer to prayers, to the cries of mine that have reached the Lord. But, why do I hesitate to reach for it?
I feel like for so long, I've juggled too many balls in the air, been a shoulder to cry on and lean on for too many people. I'm exhausted but ever so grateful to be able to help people. I feel like that is my ministry in a way. Through all of this, God has taught me contentment. He's humbled me, and showed me how to think, and see, and to hear.
Now, I see a miracle on the horizon. An end to what seems like a season of struggle. But, I'm apprehensive about it, too. I feel like it might slip from my grasp somehow.
I feel like God has shown me a glimpse of that and I'm awestruck. I want to ask Him if all of my worries can go away simply like that. I mean, I know that God is more than able, but still, it seems so sudden and too perfect.
I wouldn't turn down the solution, it's legitimately an answer to prayers, to the cries of mine that have reached the Lord. But, why do I hesitate to reach for it?
I feel like for so long, I've juggled too many balls in the air, been a shoulder to cry on and lean on for too many people. I'm exhausted but ever so grateful to be able to help people. I feel like that is my ministry in a way. Through all of this, God has taught me contentment. He's humbled me, and showed me how to think, and see, and to hear.
Now, I see a miracle on the horizon. An end to what seems like a season of struggle. But, I'm apprehensive about it, too. I feel like it might slip from my grasp somehow.