perfect plan by God

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

hellobacky

whenever bad things(ex,breakup) happens to you,people would confort you that God has a perfect plan for you.Is that really true or it's just a comfort? I just believe it in my mind,but not in my heart.I regret that i didnt do my part well and i didnt see or trust that God has a better plan and rejoice &praise from bottom of heart.I try to do,but in my bottom heart,i doubt.How do you think?

GOD_IS_LOVE

Mar 16, 2009
God has a perfect plan but we can interfere with it by our disobedience, impatience, etc. But even if we make mistakes and have failures in our lives, if we turn to God He will pick us up and turn things around for our good. If we remain in Him, He will make "all things work together for our good."

H

hellobacky

we can get confort that "all things work together for our good",but it need price ,right? how i can get what i loss then?

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
For me, I have learnt that from experience. When things go wrong or don't work out, just put your faith in God and surrender it to Him, you will be amazed how all things work together for good to those who love Him.

J

Jullianna

I can't remember a time when I walked away from something God wanted me to leave behind that I didn't receive something far better/more important. Even when we get it wrong we learn and God can use this to teach us and others. Our mistakes certainly give us compassion for those who find themselves in the same situations, don't they?

P.S. - Oftentimes the things we "lose" are things we need to shed because they are hurting us, even when we don't realize it.

mystdancer50

Feb 26, 2012
This is what the Lord says: Stand at the crossroads and look; ask for the ancient paths, ask where the good way is, and walk in it, and you will find rest for your souls. - Jeremiah 6:16 "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11

And we know that in ALL things God works for the good of those who LOVE Him, who have been called according to His purpose. For those God foreknew He also predestined to be conformed to the likeness of His Son, that He might be the firstborn among many brothers. - Romans 8:28-29 [emphasis mine] He has showed you, O man, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God. - Micah 6:8 Humble yourselves before the Lord and He will lift you up. - James 4:10

Be very careful, then, how you live - not as unwise but as wise, making the most of every opportunity, because the days are evil. Therefore do not be foolish, but understand what the Lord's will is. - Ephesians 5:15-17 Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God - this is your spiritual act of worship. Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is - His good, pleasing, and perfect will. - Romans 12:1-2

Never make a decision contrary to the Word of God. He does have a plan specifically designed for you. Seek Him, pray, praise, worship, wait, and then act when He reveals the path.

Last edited: