Personality and Conspiracy Theories: What Your Beliefs Say About You

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Oct 16, 2015
Not really !!!....................

I have done this research in the past and every single video or story that I came across that tried to debunk 911 conspiracy had holes in them.
Conspiracy folks use the word research a lot. They sit in front of their computer entering conspiracy theories into a google search and spend hours watching kooks on youtube suggest bizarre, totally unsupported theories with no evidence. That is your idea of research. Share your "research" on the Pentagon attack. I'm quite familiar with the evidence and would like you to prove your belief that a missile hit the pentagon or suggest their was no evidence of a plane crash, or that the plane could not make the turns involved, or that the whole the plane made was too small. Go ahead and repeat that nonsense or make up something new. Just be sure to show your research and evidence and not merely make a statement about "holes" in the debunking. It's meaningless when you make such statements while not providing examples and evidence to support what you believe.

un2him

Jan 16, 2016
This is rather simple, so I'll try to say it like I'm talking to a child, so you don't get confused. Don't wander off into one of a thousand conspiracies, Stick to what you claim to be true about 911 and post actual credible evidence to support your assertion that the hijackers were found alive and the planes were still being used. We all saw the planes crash and know that nobody survived. Your claim is lunacy.

This behavior is not very Christian like if you want to learn you might change your perception to encourage your teacher not act like an adolescent who can't get his own way. I have not attacked your mental abilities nor your maturity so please leave this attitude at the door.

The planes left an airport full of passengers. Many of the passengers used phones to contact loved ones before they died.

This can be easily reproduced by the tech we have today. Wire tapping has been going on for many decades making available these voice recordings to be made to sound just as if they were real.

The planes had transponders that were shut off. They had been on civilian radar and were being tracked. The plane that hit the Pentagon left behind parts of the plane and remains of the passengers and their luggage. These are what you would call evidence that proves something to be true.

Again these things can be staged they have been investigating plane wreckage for years. The startling facts are NORAD had been training for an air attack for over a year and yet they sent no planes up? I have heard they were given a stand down.

You failed to produce any such evidence. You simply wrote down that "they" had found 9 suspect still alive. You didn't say who they was. Was "they" your cousin Wilbur? Was "they" a kook posting on youtube from his living room? Were "they" merely saying "they" found Arabs or Muslims with similar names and tried to find simple-minded people who would accept that as being the same as finding the actual people who hijacked the flights? Who knows with you guys. You make up something every day and move on to a different conspiracy without ever providing any evidence to any our you made up conspiracies.

There is plenty of evidence if I can find it.... you with superiority intelligence? should surly be able to do your own search.

Oct 16, 2015
This is rather simple, so I'll try to say it like I'm talking to a child, so you don't get confused. Don't wander off into one of a thousand conspiracies, Stick to what you claim to be true about 911 and post actual credible evidence to support your assertion that the hijackers were found alive and the planes were still being used. We all saw the planes crash and know that nobody survived. Your claim is lunacy.

This behavior is not very Christian like if you want to learn you might change your perception to encourage your teacher not act like an adolescent who can't get his own way. I have not attacked your mental abilities nor your maturity so please leave this attitude at the door.

The planes left an airport full of passengers. Many of the passengers used phones to contact loved ones before they died.

This can be easily reproduced by the tech we have today. Wire tapping has been going on for many decades making available these voice recordings to be made to sound just as if they were real.

The planes had transponders that were shut off. They had been on civilian radar and were being tracked. The plane that hit the Pentagon left behind parts of the plane and remains of the passengers and their luggage. These are what you would call evidence that proves something to be true.

Again these things can be staged they have been investigating plane wreckage for years. The startling facts are NORAD had been training for an air attack for over a year and yet they sent no planes up? I have heard they were given a stand down.

You failed to produce any such evidence. You simply wrote down that "they" had found 9 suspect still alive. You didn't say who they was. Was "they" your cousin Wilbur? Was "they" a kook posting on youtube from his living room? Were "they" merely saying "they" found Arabs or Muslims with similar names and tried to find simple-minded people who would accept that as being the same as finding the actual people who hijacked the flights? Who knows with you guys. You make up something every day and move on to a different conspiracy without ever providing any evidence to any our you made up conspiracies.

There is plenty of evidence if I can find it.... you with superiority intelligence? should surly be able to do your own search.
What did I tell you? What did I say would be your response? No evidence. None. I even said you would tell me to go find evidence. That's not how it works. You made two claims and provided no evidence. None. I asked for the evidence. You wasted several paragraphs dodging the question and eventually signed off without addressing the topic.

What do you mean when you suggest there is plenty of evidence..."if I can find it"?

Are you saying you posted your theory without seeing any evidence? You just believed some guy on a youtube video? Are you beginning to see why conspiracy theory folks are so quickly dismissed? They say they do research and they don't. They say there is evidence and they can never find it. All they want to do is find others who believe the same as them and form a support group, like you see on this forum, where they all agree to never get involved in a debate with someone who wants to see evidence of their theories. Eventually, you probably end up like Spherical, alone because your wife got tired of the conspiracy theories and left you. Then this forum and your youtube videos is all you have left.