Pervail in the Gale

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
O

OFM

Pervale in the Gale
Pervail,in lifes stormy winds,we must allways seek,find,and choose to allways pervale.
Our Inner Self must blow and fight back agianist the stormy gales of sickness of any and all kinds.
A way too do this we must find,our emotional wellness must be very much near{ness} too us.
We must be strong,steadfast,and true,to ourselfs so we can fly and sail through and above the stormy gales.
For in this Flight our not giving up will never ever fail.
We must grow in Life too and grow strong to Sail and Pervail in the Gale....
BY:OFM

S

shirley

we must run the race of life this poems great it shows me to keep going no matter what happens in my life well written wth love from a godly loving man

O

OFM

Thank Shirley,My Beloved Sister In Christ,My Beloved Special Friend,My Bible Babe---Babe!!