PETS! Most single people I've known have pets.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

CandieM

One trick is to hold up a toy or something they like that will get their attention.
Tried that, but it only lasts for so long. For about a moment it works, but to get a really good angle, it takes more than a moment, and their attention will be too much on the camera and moving around verses the toy that they are being distracted by.

VincentG

Prodigal son
Aug 25, 2018
:) my kinda topic. As a kid we had almost everything. From dogs, cats, and horses, to rabbits, ferrets and even a racoon. Birds, fish ECT....

I now have two dogs. Both large breed. My male is very protective and loving with me. My Female the largest (super sized) is my big girl. She has a strong bond with me, and yes is protective. When she was a little pup, she had big dog syndrome. 😏 She would be in the yard with me, if someone came walking down the side walk she would run to the edge of the side walk and bark her little head off. ( keep in mind for a little pup she had a deep bark) 😀. My male loves to play. He will play fetch and tug-a-war. He will put the ball in your hand. My Female she just takes off with it. She don't get the concept. Both bring me great joy. Both are house dogs and very well behaved. I train my animals. They even obey commands like scoot over 😁. They do have a large yard to play in. And I built them a dog house in case weather change and I left them in the yard.

They truly love me and I am their alpha. They enjoy being with me. Merc will actually pout if I tell her to get down. They both were rescue dogs. Merc a pup and Teddy 1.5 yrs when I adopted him. I needed them and they needed me. See I had not had a dog since I had to put my German Shepherd down from cancer. 2012. I was to close to her. A friend suggested I get a dog and I came across Teddy at the rescue shelter. No one wanted the poor guy. I can honestly say, I have no clue why. Since I adopted him, I have had no trouble. He is well mannered house broke, only destroys his toys, he does try pulling on the leash, but he is half husky and when he is told the rules he chills. Even sits at intersections before crossing.

Merc, I seen her pic and drove an hour one way to get her. She's my girl. What can I say. 😏
pigs, guinea pigs, doves.chickens.pigeons.peacocks, goats, dogs, tons of unwanted spiders!

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
My close friend who is single has a cute pet at home. Additionally, she feeds and treats many stray dogs in her locality. She’s very compassionate and has a caring heart.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
Hunny's the family dog but I think she's really my dog. I was sick and she brought me bones toys and snacks (dog snacks) when I couldn't get up. I think she was trying to keep me cheerful when I was feeling sick and alone. jungledog.jpg