Photographic evidence of what the jab does to the blood

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 21, 2016
That is so nasty.I can't imagine what those who took the jab think about posts like these.Or how governments are getting closer to making vaccines mandatory.Corrupted blood is the same as Nephilim blood.Most of my family has taken the jab.:(

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
keeping in mind Dr. Phony Fauci has not seen a patient in 50+ years.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
keeping in mind Dr. Phony Fauci has not seen a patient in 50+ years.

I'm not meaning this offensive but your thinking MD instead of DR.,,,she is a DR. but she took a course similar to this(9 month course) https://www.jhsph.edu/departments/i...of-health-science-in-global-health-economics/ and so I was just pointing out she is not a Doctor(MD) like you go to for test,prescriptions,diagnosis ect. She also is a nurse practitioner 1.5 years school+500hrs supervised training but not an MD. I'm not a particular fan of Fauci either by the way.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
I'm thinking we are living through the Great End Times Deception we were warned of frequently from the times of the old testament.
Whatever worldly credentials a person has acquited is pretty irrelvant if there is no character or integrity.
I beleive she has more integrity that Dr. Phony who is now being exposed.
Jesus wasn't a Dr. yet He is Lord of all.
Carnal "Christians" can worship credentials, I will worship the One Trus God and give HIM first place, as He deserves and requires.

Mar 22, 2013
Indiana
I'm thinking we are living through the Great End Times Deception we were warned of frequently from the times of the old testament.
Whatever worldly credentials a person has acquited is pretty irrelvant if there is no character or integrity.
I beleive she has more integrity that Dr. Phony who is now being exposed.
Jesus wasn't a Dr. yet He is Lord of all.
Carnal "Christians" can worship credentials, I will worship the One Trus God and give HIM first place, as He deserves and requires.
It looks more and more like the poison vaccine is the mark of the beast. "you can not buy or sell without the mark" sounds a lot like what they are tying to do with the "vaccine passport"

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
lol, that settles it then, the mark of the beast is here now so the rapture has occurred already and the rest of us are left behind...

Mar 22, 2013
Indiana
lol, that settles it then, the mark of the beast is here now so the rapture has occurred already and the rest of us are left behind...
never was going to be a "rapture". that idea of it was invented in the 1800s.
Truth is everyone will have to go though the trib and only the strong will make it.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
Truth is everyone will have to go though the trib and only the strong will make it.

It's just funny to see people say the vaccine is the mark of the beast and then turn around and say we will be raptured before it comes. I realize you see it different though...

Mar 22, 2013
Indiana
It's just funny to see people say the vaccine is the mark of the beast and then turn around and say we will be raptured before it comes. I realize you see it different though...
Well it says many will be lead by false doc. and the idea of the rapture "be taken away before" was invented up by a guy in the 1800s which ended up spreading. its false doc.

Christians will have to endure the trib. meaning they will have to make the choice to take the mark or not and if not you will have to endure the suffering from not taking it. and by suffering by making that choice we will make it to the gates, and we all know where the rest end up.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
Well it says many will be lead by false doc. and the idea of the rapture "be taken away before" was invented up by a guy in the 1800s which ended up spreading. its false doc.

Christians will have to endure the trib. meaning they will have to make the choice to take the mark or not and if not you will have to endure the suffering from not taking it. and by suffering by making that choice we will make it to the gates, and we all know where the rest end up.
Seems more likely I suppose that the Euphrates has been dried up to make way for the kings(Corona=crown of the east=China, more than one mutation so plural) and that the new UAP sightings the government are seeing are the Devil,Satan and his angels being cast out and into the earth(Rev.12) . So then we are seeing the signs and wonders(multiple Scriptures) and then shortly an asteroid and Yellowstone eruption will follow.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
I handing over the keys to you, tired of discussing the pre-tribulation rapture fairy tales.