Physical Abuse - Part 2 blog

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

KBond

Senior Member
Jun 5, 2013
662
21
18


​

The LORD examines the righteous, but the wicked, those who love violence, he hates with a passion. --
Psalm 11:5

You vowed to love your spouse forever. You meant every word of your marriage vow...even now that your purple bruises are more common than romantic dinners. You begged God to make the abuse stop. You begged God to change him. You begged God to make your marriage work. Why isn't He listening to your requests?

My question for you is this: Are you listening to God? What is He asking you to do? What if He is asking you to leave your spouse to go to a safe place to live until your spouse gets help? Are you willing to listen to His divine guidance?

If you have been physically abused by your spouse, ask God what He wants you to do now with an open heart. Do not be afraid to hear the answer. Just ask, Lord, what do You want me to do? Do you want me to move out?

Listen for that still small voice. If you have children that are being abused by your spouse or are forced to watch abuse to you, it is your responsibility to move out and take them to a safe place. God hears you. God loves you. God wants the best for you. Please listen for His guidance for your life. God bless!

Lord, I pray for wives in abusive relationships. I pray they would know Your deep love for them and hear Your plan for their life loud and clear. I pray You would give them the courage to follow through with all You have called them to do. In Christ's Name, Amen.

[Click here to view BurdenBarer4U's amazing song with touching images.]
 
Thank You again Kbond for another outstanding Blog
that the Lord inspired you to write! I can see how that the
Lord has Blessed you with a very Special Ministry, in writing
and expressing the very heart of God to the People!
I so Thank You and the Lord for using you in a mighty way
and pray that his Love and Enduring Strength will Bless you,
and uplift you, as he continues to use you in the Special way that he is!

I just wish that somehow we could get more of your Inspired
writings out to the many that need it so much!
Maybe you should pray about writing a book!
The title to your new book could be called,
Recovery and Healing from Physical and Emotional
Abuse! By Kbond Ministries


So please let me now bless you with some pictures, as a thank you for being such a Great Blessing to every one!
P.S. Remember that the Lord said, give and it shall be given unto you!
I will have to send your pictures in a blog or a thread, because for some reason, the comment and personal messaging system wont upload pictures! So I will let you know where your thank you pictures will be posted! Lord Bless You, Bro. Derek
 
BurdenBarer4U;bt13213 said:

I will have to send your pictures in a blog or a thread, because for some reason, the comment and personal messaging system wont upload pictures! So I will let you know where your thank you pictures will be posted! Lord Bless You, Bro. Derek

You have a great gift of encouragement. I appreciate all of your kind words. I think many people would enjoy seeing your video so I added the link to your video in this blog. Have a blessed day!