Pie Wars - Humor game

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

Lovesong

(I've always wanted to start a silly fun game where there isn't too much seriousness just a place where you can kick back and throw a pie, or just be silly. Hopefully I can get some people to play too :) )

PIE WARS
the most gruesome, pie filled war of the ages,

The objective: To throw the pies at your opponent in the most creative funniest way possible.
If it makes the opponent laugh then they are K.O.d.

The Opponent can get back up and revive themselves and throw pies back but it must be in a funny way too.

weapon: Pies (are unlimited) must be thrown in a funny way.

The story:

The opponent, hides in dug out trenches, looking around their allies are down covered with pies.
They throw out five pies in your direction...

what are you going to do?

L

Lovesong

(I will start out the story line this game has sort of an RP style to it)

Lovesong: *runs through the forest hiding behind a tree, realizing she only has three pies left she has to make it to the
bakery which is about a mile away walking distance
before time runs out and she is hit by her final pie, she stops hearing a crunch of a twig. Frozen and unable to move
she peeks around the corner seeing a figure of a person standing in the distance, her first pie victim - Maw! Ha! ..Ha!

*she pounces out from behind the tree beaming the first pie at your face, what will you do stand there or dodge that pie?
either way you are going down* XD

L

Lovesong

*you get hit in the face with a banana cream pie*

Lovesong: *walks over to you and looks down at you* It looks like I win... *skips away in triumph* o_O