Pill addiction

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Sannie

I'm a house wife who believes in Jesus and has a prescription drug problem. I know how the addiction started. It started with kidney stones. One after another. Than I began to have serious pain every time I became stressed. I had knee surgery, surgery to remove an ovary and than a hysterectomy. After all that my husband was electrocuted and shattered his heel. He was bed ridden for sometime and had surgery. After 2 years he had to have another surgery on his heel. But during the time of his injury I have been taking his pills as well. At first he thought it was him finishing his pills but as we all know everything done in the dark will come to the light and he found out. I felt better. Only thing is I keep finding and taking his pills. Please pray for me. I need God to fix this. I also need people to talk to. I really don't feel like I have anyone I can really talk to about this. I'm even very stressed about posting this and asking for help. I just need someone to talk to. I'm hoping to find women that have been through this to help me. Women who have been the addict. Please tell me your stories and how God guided you. God Bless you all...